Charles Green, The Blue Knights, Walter Smith et al

MrSifter

So there are 2 now who refuse to answer you ED?

:lol:

And each had a wooden horse...........

Two little boys had two little toys

Each had a wooden horse

Gaily they played each summers day

Warriors both of cause

One little chap then had a mishap

Broke off his horses head

Wept for his toy, then cried with joy

As his young playmate said

uk.gif

Still indecided with CG also. I want to like him but the ? is after raking in over £10m in season ticket sales; did he give Ally the backing with £ to spend on the trasfer market. Ally was expecting 5 to 6 new recruits but ended up losing Boca, Kirk and Edu on the same day. The cooper boy is a major signing coo but did CG reinvest the season ticket £ to strenghten the squad. I dont think so. Has he deliberately hung Coisty out to dry with no show on the last day of the transfer market for 18 months,

We have a squad fit to win Div 3 but if injury kicks into affect key players like Jig, DCT, Shiels & Alexander etc. We are short of cover for them. I hope we are fortunate to avoid injuries.

Still remain to be convinced the sun shines of CG arse,Green will do what is expedient and right for him, anyone who thinks otherwise is naive or just plain stupid.

So damned if he does, damned if he doesn't because whatever he does or doesn't do will be for personal gain?

Right you are.

Been thinking a bit about Green and his various statements.

Does anyone think we'd still be putting up with "dignified silence" and allowing the Club and fans to be shat on like it has been in the last fifteen years if one of the old hands had bought the Club?

Without fear of contradiction - Yep.

Don't know. But now that we're on the pitch playing football again, and with some big work to be done to get financially stronger I do wonder if there is scope and a way to include Walter and others who have Rangers in their blood to join Charles in propelling Rangers forward. Their collective might - stature as well as finance - could be awesome. But then again, would the personalities be too much to make it work. Be interested to see if Charles could find ways to work with those who are like minded in driving Rangers through the leagues and back to the very top of European football.

Whatever the debate the mess we've seen must never happens again and we must never forget that. I'm looking for Rangers to be successful on the pitch and playing with style at the highest levels and to become as financially powerful as we need to be to keep the best players and buy the best players.