Scotland v Serbia

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my view of the first half

i overestimated Serbia , they are pretty gash

so are Scotland and we dont really have any shape or tactics that i can see .

snodgrass is a head and shoulders above the rest and Tim or not we should have signed him when he was at Livingston

Cant really disagree with any of that. Miller needs to stop running the channels, cant do that if your playing as a loan striker.

my view of the first half

i overestimated Serbia , they are pretty gash

so are Scotland and we dont really have any shape or tactics that i can see .

snodgrass is a head and shoulders above the rest and Tim or not we should have signed him when he was at Livingston

Not watching it.On the evidence of the first half do you think Scotland will win?

Steven Fletcher is just as much to blame. He could rejoin that squad if he wanted.

Hopefully not destined to join the list of excellent players to reject Scotland

Possibly although i don't blame him for not wanting to play under Levein, the man is a complete fool and the way he treated Fletcher early doors did lack respect i think. I said to my mate at work yesterday, under a good manager this crop of Scotland players could go far but under Levein we have no chance.

Not watching it.On the evidence of the first half do you think Scotland will win?

Scotland have definetly been the better team. Naismith should've been sent off. I imagine he is going to get at least a 3 game ban for what he did.

Who are we playing next? And when is it?