tam cowan obsessed

bigmunsen

Yet again this guy is trying to dig up dirt and raise questions on were we are getting our cash from i think he should concentrate on his own shitty wee team and keep his beek out of ours. That also goes for the mhanky mob to. We aint skint and we are still here so they should get over it.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet again this guy is trying to dig up dirt and raise questions on were we are getting our cash from i think he should concentrate on his own shitty wee team and keep his beek out of ours. That also goes for the mhanky mob to. We aint skint and we are still here so they should get over it.

An knob-end of the highest order.

I haven't bought the daily rhebel for years.

These suppose journo's are like a dog wi a bone. They cannae let it go. Mibbes the money's coming from the huge ST sales,the great crowds,the money we spend on merchandise and then there's our investors. The fat wank is only playin to the anti rangers crowd with a made up non story. Twat.

:uk:

Theres not really much to talk about when you support Motherwell. So they just talk about the biggest club in Scotland.

It's a article littered with jokes,I'm not sure how anyone can be pissed off at this

PLAYERS like Dean Shiels and David Templeton have famously left SPL clubs to join Rangers in the Third Division.

But I wonder if any supporters are now toying with the idea so they can get a shot at the Ibrox club's Crossbar Challenge?

The prize money starts at £50,000 on September 23 and shoots up to £1million for the final home game of the season against Berwick Rangers.

(If somebody hits the target that day, look out for referee Mike Tumilty doing Rangers another turn by disallowing it for no apparent reason.)

I applaud Rangers for at last introducing some genuine half-time entertainment.

At Fir Park, the best we get is a bunch of five-year-old boys playing a game with mini goals or a wee troupe of cheerleaders who are barely a couple of years older.

Nae offence, mums and dads, but it's tedious beyond belief.

But where are Rangers getting the money to offer prizes worth £50,000 to £1m?

Well, I'm told they've done a deal with a firm called Ticketus and ... nah, only kidding.

It will be financed by a premium rate phone number for fans wishing to take part.

Knowing the Ibrox club's recent track record on the financial front, a fiver says someone scoops the cash with the first kick.

Wait a minute, I've just checked the small print. Any supporter wishing to take part has to do it barefoot – with a medicine ball.

Tell you what, though, the lucky fan who manages to hit the bar from the halfway line should pick up more than just a cash prize.

I reckon Ally McCoist will also offer a four-year contract.

The Crossbar Challenge starts against Montrose.

A bit unfair on any fans of The Gable Endies who want to take part as I don't think they have crossbars at Links Park.

PS: Imagine the first guy to hit the crossbar and scoop the £1m jackpot was ... Craig Whyte.

IT'S Rangers v Motherwell in the League Cup – The Stealmen v The Steelmen, as one naughty Celtic fan emailed.

My bluenose pal, Alfie, points out that Motherwell could create a bit of history by being the first team to pull off a cup shock by beating a fourth-tier team.

And, hands up, I also think that would be considered a big upset.

Forget the Third Division tag, how can Motherwell compete with a club pulling in 50,000 crowds and paying players seven or eight grand a week?

However, another bluenose – regular reader Kenny M – reckons Motherwell look good for a couple of goals courtesy of a dodgy Rangers defence.

Me? I think it could be decided by penalties. Just like a lot of close games at Ibrox.

PS The cost of a UK passport has been reduced from £77 to £72 and the price will be frozen for three years. This is so Rangers fans can get the benefit as well.

THANKS to Stephen Stafford for nominating the Quote of the Week from the Paralympics.

An Australian wheelchair athlete was being interviewed after qualifying for the 200m final.

Asked if she fancied her chances of winning gold she began her reply by saying: "Well, I don't want to shoot myself in the foot ..."

Meanwhile, my pal Jimmy says he staggered home from the pub on Sunday and started watching the Paralympics blind football.

And it was a good 20 minutes before he realised he was actually watching Sportscene.