Tax case verdict due in October

1690 Posts

BBC Scotland has learned that a verdict on the First Tier Tax tribunal between Rangers and HM Revenue & Customs is expected in October.

In 2010, the previous owners of Rangers contested an unpaid tax relating to the use of Employee Benefit Trusts, believed to be in the region on £49m.

The club entered administration in February 2012 over a separate tax issue and applied for insolvency in July.

The Scottish Courts Service said an announcement will be made next month.

BBC Scotland has learned that a verdict on the First Tier Tax tribunal between Rangers and HM Revenue & Customs is expected in October.

In 2010, the previous owners of Rangers contested an unpaid tax relating to the use of Employee Benefit Trusts, believed to be in the region on £49m.

The club entered administration in February 2012 over a separate tax issue and applied for insolvency in July.

They never said that, and the club never applied for insolvency.....need to listen more.

Fair and objective reporting from BBC Scotland as always....

Thing is......it's an old hag that thinks she is still in her 40s that takes pleasure in telling us.......Used to see her down at the David Lloyd sports club and used to think when I saw her on the news................that make up girl must be crap at her job.......then when I saw her in the wrinkle flesh.........that make up girl should move to Hollywood she is superb uk.gif

Thing is......it's an old hag that thinks she is still in her 40s that takes pleasure in telling us.......Used to see her down at the David Lloyd sports club and used to think when I saw her on the news................that make up girl must be crap at her job.......then when I saw her in the wrinkle flesh.........that make up girl should move to Hollywood she is superb uk.gif

You know everyone in Scotland, I'm afraid.

You know everyone in Scotland, I'm afraid.

Could be bullshitting biggrin.gif At my age and the business i was involved in, I came in contact with many many people from different backgrounds ......re tha hag from the bbc, well her face hit you for the last 20 years plus and she is the proverbial.........mutton dressed as lamb.........so when she made her grand entrance for a game of tennis the smell of the formaldehyde, warned you of her arrival.

It has fuck all to do with the Scottish Court Services.

Rulings are announced here. http://www.financeandtaxtribunals.gov.uk/Aspx/default.aspx

You're a fuckin madman uk.gif

Route 66 trip still on for next year?

We actually sat and talked about that last night..........still waiting for the conformation on those deals I mentioned................re the drink........talking £17.95 for case of 12..........blended and can get your own label made for it.

Will let you know if this other guy goes ahead if he does it's a heads up.

:shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty:

Fuck off Declan

:bomb_piggary: