SFA grant The Rangers full membership.

ray

Friday 3rd August :lol:<cr>? bit late Ray.

Strangely enough I was under the impression that we were associate members of the SFL, I suppose that may still be and is possible even though we are now full SFA members, which I confess I hadn't been aware of before.

Strangely enough I was under the impression that we were associate members of the SFL, I suppose that may still be and is possible even though we are now full SFA members, which I confess I hadn't been aware of before.

It was on the official site on the same day mate. http://www.rangers.c...full-membership

Remember, we were given a temp license in order to play Brechin, while waiting for everything to be signed off and our SPL share transferred to Dundee so we could be given our SFL membership. It was said the week before it would be completed on Friday (3rd August) at the latest and once Dundee had our SPL share etc then we would be granted the full license.

It was pretty much a formality, so probably didn't get as much attention as it otherwise could have had we not got the temp. license etc and it basically, like I said, being a formality.

We needed the full SFA membership if we wanted to play professional football in the country.

It was on the official site on the same day mate. http://www.rangers.c...full-membership

Remember, we were given a temp license in order to play Brechin, while waiting for everything to be signed off and our SPL share transferred to Dundee so we could be given our SFL membership. It was said the week before it would be completed on Friday (3rd August) at the latest and once Dundee had our SPL share etc then we would be granted the full license.

It was pretty much a formality, so probably didn't get as much attention as it otherwise could have had we not got the temp. license etc and it basically, like I said, being a formality.

We needed the full SFA membership if we wanted to play professional football in the country.

Cheers I thought we still had the temporary licence. (tu)

Transfer of membership

Friday, 03 August 2012

The Scottish FA can confirm that The Rangers Football Club Ltd have today received confirmation that full membership of the Association has been transferred.

http://bit.ly/O3kJR3

Thanks for posting this, inevitable, delayed, response from our so-called governing body.

It's good for us on two counts.

1. Transferral of application is complete, thus ensuring our identity and status as the same club with the same continuing history is confirmed.
  2. Furthermore, the transferral recognises the club's history and honours remain intact post transfer to newco.

Legally, that history was purchased from D&P pre-transfer and the newco has no legal responsibility for oldco's actions.

In short, the SPL is trying to claim wrong-doing in order to alter goods after the point of sale when they have no deal with the purchaser, Green's consortium.

It's like the company which currently owns Jaguar, being held legally responsible for a manufacturing flaw which customers have since discovered and complained about. The old Jaguar was responsible, not the new one. For example, the 80s XJS had some flaws and if customers only now realise and claim, the old Jaguar is gone and the new Jaguar bears no responsibility for compensation. However, would anybody claim that the 80s XJS, an achievement of old Jaguar, was never really Jaguar? Furthermore, would they claim it should be recognised as a Ford?

Of course not! The argument is preposterous and completely implausible, yet somehow the SPL, for whatever dubious reasons, are actually entertaining the proposition.

Transfer of membership

Friday, 03 August 2012

The Scottish FA can confirm that The Rangers Football Club Ltd have today received confirmation that full membership of the Association has been transferred.

http://bit.ly/O3kJR3

Thanks liewell, ya corrupt fenian bassa.

As Arnie says; we'll be back - and you'll be ooott, ya cunt......

Heard earlier that league reconstruction will be implemented next season and we will be back in the top tier, as it will be a new league structure everyone starts with a blank sheet as far as accounts go, no 3 year rule to be imposed.

They need us to make it work I doubt they will do anything to ruffle Charlies feathers, especially since their present sphell will be no more.

Heard earlier that league reconstruction will be implemented next season and we will be back in the top tier, as it will be a new league structure everyone starts with a blank sheet as far as accounts go, no 3 year rule to be imposed.

They need us to make it work I doubt they will do anything to ruffle Charlies feathers, especially since their present sphell will be no more.

If it is part of the SFL, then fair enough. If those corrupt, fenian cunts from the spl are involved, they can fuck offff.