So whats the excuse tonight

reddrock

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking bringing Faure on and sitting back when we had QOS dominated. Ally needs help he doesn't have the players going , his tactics are long balls and always brings off McKay and Macleod . We are going to have this squad until January 2014 and we need a change of management as we can't change the players who are good enough to get us out this sad sad mess

we were winning the game and then the linesman makes the worst decision I've seen in a long time, there are no words to describe his incompetence.

I could maybe understand if he had been unsighted but he was not I could maybe understand if the attacker had come from behind the defender he did not just woeful decision

So yes we have a legitimate excuse

Worst Rangers team I have seen in more than 50 years of supporting them.I dont expect us to have top notch players in SFL 3 but most of these guys are not fit to wear the jersey.

Have a rep there my man I have done 45 years that I can remember and havent seen worse .

Never had less confidence in a manager since the dark days at the end of Big Ecks time.

Ally is a legend but we may be approaching the moment where we thank him and say goodbye.

Weve had more poor than good performances and the manager is appearing more inept by tbe game.

Hard times.

My heads sore listening to that on alba tonight! Anyway, our team stinks of guys who think they are far superior to the opposition, and just have to turn up to win the game! Tonight proves otherwise! As somebody once said, "you have to earn the right to play" hopefully that tonight is the proverbial boot up the arse that has been required the last few weeks!

There is no excuse. That was utter pish. Yes Queens are a good side but we should still be beating them at Ibrox. Ally needs to have a good look at not only the team but himself. Wrong tactics once again. No motivation in the team.

The Rangers support has backed Ally from the start of last season and all through the summer. Ally needs to give us something back.