So whats the excuse tonight

reddrock

As well as 'it's still pre-season'.

To be honest, there is no emoticon that will explain my rage right now. McCoist, please leave. you have shown us all that you can be a face for the club, but you have also shown us that you have turned up against numerous teams this season, with a team that should easily outgun the opposition, and you are continually left wanting. there are no excuses when the team you have assembled cannot beat teams like QotS, Peterhead, etc. its embarassing. and please take Sinclair as well. this is the lowest i think i have ever felt - and this is not due to the result, its due to the shocking performance. outplayed and humping the ball against teams we should be destroying.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i am! Not fit for purpose!

So that's what you think of our greatest ever goalscorer. That he's a c*nt? Are you even old enough to know what that man done for our club in his playing days, because if you are you should be ashamed of yourself. Maybe he isn't good enough as a manager but fucksake he's no c*nt that's for sure!!

Every single one of you hang your heads in shame. First defeat in 2 months to a good side, in the cup, on penalties.

Chill the fuck out. It'll be fine.

What can you take from that game to think that it will be fine, i'm not being funny. I genuinely want your opinion

Fuck me, after the time we've had when there might not have even been a rangers team to support, people are trying to hound the man that almost singlehandedly stood by the club and the fans and fought our corner.

Sure, it isn't great at the minute, and if it continues like this then I would agree that Ally perhaps isn't suited to the job but we aren't even out of September yet.

To everyone demanding he go now, what is your proposed alternative?

you are correct, one mistake from the linesman covers 120 minutes of fucking god awful football :rolleyes:

But we were winning til he fucked up we were down to ten men then took the lead. the cunt who scored the winning pen for them should have been sent off near the end as well.

Are you serious bro

110%. Why is everyone acting as if Rangers have never been knocked out of the cup by a "lesser" team (who, on this occasion, are a division ahead of us) before?

I'm gutted about tonight's result, I really am. I wanted us to win this tournament and we were clear favourites. Shit happens though, we're still in the Scottish Cup and League Cup and obviously the league. There is no way we were ever going to win all 4.

Come January, if we're not top of the league by at least 10 points then I'll hold my hands up and say I was wrong. But for now, there is cause for concern but not yet cause for drastic action.

What can you take from that game to think that it will be fine, i'm not being funny. I genuinely want your opinion

Let's not dwell on individual matches. Let's look at our overall record.

Until tonight we were unbeaten all season. Two months of matches without a defeat. Yes, there were plenty of disappointing draws but also plenty of absolute walkovers.

If people want to judge an entire season by one match then be my guest but you're all a bunch of numpties.

110%. Why is everyone acting as if Rangers have never been knocked out of the cup by a "lesser" team (who, on this occasion, are a division ahead of us) before?

I'm gutted about tonight's result, I really am. I wanted us to win this tournament and we were clear favourites. Shit happens though, we're still in the Scottish Cup and League Cup and obviously the league. There is no way we were ever going to win all 4.

Come January, if we're not top of the league by at least 10 points then I'll hold my hands up and say I was wrong. But for now, there is cause for concern but not yet cause for drastic action.

Why not? :lol: We play in Scotland not Spain. 2nd highest budget and wage bill in the country says we should be joint favourites for every domestic trophy.

Let's not dwell on individual matches. Let's look at our overall record.

Until tonight we were unbeaten all season. Two months of matches without a defeat. Yes, there were plenty of disappointing draws but also plenty of absolute walkovers.

If people want to judge an entire season by one match then be my guest but you're all a bunch of numpties.

You're a tim.

If it wasn't for the low's then the high's wouldn't be so sweet. Its one game ffs and the fucking Ramsdens Cup at that !!,, I'm not making excuses, it was poor,, but it's done. Lets move on and back the team.

If we beat a Motherwell side next week,, who are top of a league that represents everything we hate right now. Then I bet all we will see on here is how fecking Ally stuck it to the SPL!!

We all knew there would be hard times ahead,, but that's what being loyal is all about. :cgreen:

No not at all but it seems Ally is beyond criticism because of how much a rock he has been throughout the admin process etc.

If it was any other manager we would be at the front door.

The difference in the man from off the field to on it is frightening. I was never this low even under PLG. You are right, anyone else would have been hounded out.

a manager can only be as good as the players he has on the pitch,once they cross the line there's not much that can be done,to me the fault lies with the guys on the park,nothing more nothing less

He put the team together and decides on tactics and style of play

Fuck me, after the time we've had when there might not have even been a rangers team to support, people are trying to hound the man that almost singlehandedly stood by the club and the fans and fought our corner.

Sure, it isn't great at the minute, and if it continues like this then I would agree that Ally perhaps isn't suited to the job

but we aren't even out of September yet.

To everyone demanding he go now, what is your proposed alternative?

This. Most sensible thing said on here tonight!