Time to show your real colours

bluenose1975

just a ridiculous statement - so this is apparently all you need if you are a postman or milkman to take on Full-time players, some of whom have played internationals? nonsense. the fact of the matter is people are pissed off not because of the results, but because there has been absolutely no evidence of a step in the right direction. having McCoist here for 4 years will give you promotion to the SPL, but NOTHING learned in terms of tactics or style of play. it is incredibly frustrating to watch someone you grew up idolizing and realize that they are completely clueless against an opposition who shouldn't even be on the same park. today should have been the equivalent of an U21 team taking on a U15 team.

we are moving backwards under McCoist. that is a simple fact. people will likely be scared to agree, but i no longer care - the club is safe now (from the shit of last year), we have stood by the club in our thousands (big clap on the back for you season tickets holders), but McCoist should be nowhere near the management team. bring in someone that will get the most out of this team.

No evidence of a step in the right direction you say . . . where the fuck have you been since February 14th . . . ?

Match tickets, buying merchandise, buying commemorative bricks & even Sunday lunches at Argyle Restaurant, I'm doing my best - are you?

Ask not what your team can do for you but what you can do for your team. Onwards and upwards.

My ''real colours'' are to Rangers (tu) not one man, however much a legend he may be... which he is (tu)

As a Rangers fan I feel the need to highlight the fact that we've went so far back in terms of coaching and progression.

If ally and his team can't see this and refuse to do anything about it... he's making it fucking easy for Charles Green to make the call.

No evidence of a step in the right direction you say . . . where the fuck have you been since February 14th . . . ?

Match tickets, buying merchandise, buying commemorative bricks & even Sunday lunches at Argyle Restaurant, I'm doing my best - are you?

Ask not what your team can do for you but what you can do for your team. Onwards and upwards.

where in my post was i directing a question towards the fans? i would not say anything negative about our fans at any time, but particularly during this period. we have shown a tremendous resolve, and many on here have shown tremendous support towards Ally at a time when i no longer can. by the sounds of it, you have been doing as much as possible, and you have nothing but respect from me. due to my location, i cant do too much just now, just signing up for RTV.

We put 5 past Elgin, and i definitely saw some steps in the right direction that game. Tonight however was absolutely horrendous, but there has definitely been some semi decent stuff on show at ibrox this season apart from tonight.

We are where we are, time for us all to carry on being the fans that we have shown ourselves to be over the last few months and get behind Ally. He has no option now but to bring through youth when he realises that some of the players he has bought are not good enough.

We will win the ramsdens cup next year!

First time in BF 1 tonight, actually made the game bearable so im pretty happy i was there!!! Also thought the minutes silence was a nice touch.

If you moan and whine after one defeat then you are not a Rangers Fan!

I am in this for the long haul, as are most decent supporters.

Maybe he and many of are moaning be cause we ARE Rangers fans who care and hurt when we see things that are blatantly wrong and affect the club we have followed through thick and thin.

No one is doubting their support for the club, just the manager who is doing a horrendous job TBH. All the excuses getting spoke about are nonsense. Ally has been at rangers as a coach for 5 years yes 5 years yet people insist on calling him a novice. A full SPL season last year and a abysmal cup record which he has carried on tonight.

They players in that team should be beating QOS at home with a half decent manager directing them, no arguements..........

I can see Motherwell sealing the deal at ibrox

Rangers will beat Motherwell, I guaran-damn-tee it.

How OBSESSED are they with us...? I just read a Daily Record article and the Tims have all stayed up late for it... I swear that of 91 comments on a Rangers story (stories about world issues get like 3 comments if they are lucky)... anyway, out of 91 comments... every fucking one of them was posted by a Tim. EVERY single comment.

What a truly sad bunch they are. :anguish:

That is a positive to take away from tonight. At least I will never be one of them.

GUTTED GUTTED GUTTED GUTTED...................

That just about sums up my night but lets be honest, we're not watching quality football at the moment, our team left in the summer, this is a new gers team trying to gel and find their rythem which will take time, sure im embarrassed, sure im disapointed but the reality of being in the bottom tier just hit me tonight like a ton of bricks.... this is a battle and our team needs our support more now than ever and no doubt the "its time for ally to go bridgade" will be out in force but as you think about going to bed in the hope of waking up wishing tonight never happened, think about this..............would you give up the despair and disapointment of tonight if you could or would you rather wake up tommorrow still a bear, albeit a sore bear, safe in the knowledge that our rightfull place at the top of the pile will be ours again and all the more sweeter once we get there.............i say NO SURRENDER..........suffer the defeat it will make our success all the more sweeter

dohdohdohdohdohdohdohdohdohdohdoh

Can't argue with that mate. Disappointed (and angry) as I was last night, this morning I'm still a Bear and proud of it!