We will get over this

nvager

A poor start to the season but not really unexpected in the circumstances we were in. The team should improve, but it is hard to take some of the present poor football. We need to be patient as the squad is small and the management and players are struggling.

Good times lie ahead hopefully.

With respect, we shouldn't be in this position, the reality is, that we're playing against mainly part-time teams who we should be at least out playing,

I know freak results happen, but come on, we have players earning more in a week than the majority of players we face earn from football in a year, it's a total joke, and it starts with the management and coaching staff, who clearly do not know what the fuck they are doing.

Ally inherited the same team smith had, had us playing shocking football, this season we lost the whole first team bar 1 or 2 players and it's still the same shocking football, he hasn't learned the mistakes from last season and now those same mistakes are re appearing

ally needs the help because his backing staff sure as shit ain't helping him

honest to god I hope he turns it round but I just can't see it

A poor start to the season but not really unexpected in the circumstances we were in. The team should improve, but it is hard to take some of the present poor football. We need to be patient as the squad is small and the management and players are struggling.

I agree...but I did expect a wee bit of football on the deck, so it's natural that there's frustration.

(tu)

For me the result means nothing. What alarms me is that just about every team that has come to Ibrox has actually looked like a very decent side. East Stirling gave us a game for 60 mins and they are the worst team in Scotland. We are in such a bad state that we are making all these sides look very good. After last night the realisation is that we have a lot of problems .

Ally inherited the same team smith had, had us playing shocking football, this season we lost the whole first team bar 1 or 2 players and it's still the same shocking football, he hasn't learned the mistakes from last season and now those same mistakes are re appearing

ally needs the help because his backing staff sure as shit ain't helping him

honest to god I hope he turns it round but I just can't see it

You acknowledge we lost biggest part of our team bar one or two which is well worth taking note of.

On that basis alone, isn't he due some more time to sort it out? Is it really fair to expect all the glories so early in?

For me the result means nothing. What alarms me is that just about every team that has come to Ibrox has actually looked like a very decent side. East Stirling gave us a game for 60 mins and they are the worst team in Scotland. We are in such a bad state that we are making all these sides look very good. After last night the realisation is that we have a lot of problems .

This.

I think we are in danger of talking ourselves into believe that the whole division 3 thing is harder than it actually is

There is some truth in that imo.

We can’t keep making the same excuses like “It’s a cup final for the other teams”, “We never had a pre season”, “New players need time to bed in”. We are a team with international players with a few who were top end SPL players and we are now playing against plodders who train twice a week while some play football as a hobby.

The results are not a big issue with me as we will get promoted without too much trouble but it’s the manner in which we do so that is the issue with myself. I can’t accept that kind of football from a Rangers team who’s weekly wage dwarfs 99% of teams in the country.