Two Hard Men

bluechip

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd play Sandaza and Kyle up front as the hard men in a 4 4 2 and bully everyone. Its the only way I'm afraid! Ally likes to build play from the back. We need to set up plays from the front and change philosophy. Ally's trying to get them to play football but this is one of the worst Rangers sides in history through no fault of his.

Craig Whyte and David Murray are to answer for the poor state of our team.

Sandaza couldn't bully a fat ginger kid who had a sign on his back saying: "Bully me, I'm fat and ginger".

No point having hard-men if you cannot pass the ball effectively and retain possession. Too much time being spent chasing the game as a result of (tennis parlance here) 'too many unforced errors'.

Watched clips recently from the U-17 games -- they appear better at retaining possession than our first-team squad. Why??

I'd play Sandaza and Kyle up front as the hard men in a 4 4 2 and bully everyone. Its the only way I'm afraid! Ally likes to build play from the back. We need to set up plays from the front and change philosophy. Ally's trying to get them to play football but this is one of the worst Rangers sides in history through no fault of his.

I take it you have not seen any of our games this season? I've been to every game and all I see is long balls. This doesn't work for us because division 3 players are big physical boys who are used to this. I think the way to beat these teams is to play passing football. We have the players to run rings round these teams and tire them out. Division 3 players with all due respect are not the fittest.

Ally likes to build play from the back ---- Sorry mate - I disagree - IMO - Ally has them punting every ball up field at nearest opportunity - A legend and a hero but not a manager i'm afraid - hopefully he will prove me wrong - but we seem to be getting bullied every week and our style of play is the same week in - week out - - He doesn't seem to be learning from mistakes and continually lacks tactical awareness - As said in a post previous tho -- we have to piss with the cock we have got but that said - our defence is very poor -(KEVIN & PERRY) - Cribari & Perry are woeful - they are as quick and as skillful as a concrete bollard -

in my opinion we are hard enough in midfield.

What we need is more players who can play with the ball.

At the minute we are trying to play teams at their own game (long ball, bully them etc) instead of placing our own marker on the game.

If we keep the ball longer in games we don't need to batter teams about as they will be f*cked every time they touch it after chasing it.

This is where we need brighter players as well, as we can then hassle them high up the pitch to win it back.

Clever ball players over hard men for me please.

Ian Black is hard as nails & would knock everybodies cunt in, only problem is, he's booked everytime he's in a 1 metre radius of anyone.

If it's hard as nails that you like (given your obsession with the man) I should let you know that I'm unstoppable at thumb wars. :D

Ian Black is hard as nails & would knock everybodies cunt in, only problem is, he's booked everytime he's in a 1 metre radius of anyone.

Not really true though is it :lol:

He got a slap around Galashiels a few years back when he came down when he was with Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) and was acting the big man footballer :lol:

A Souness or a Grieg would be great, but lets be honest they would be playing for a top premiership side if they were around just now!

For me the biggest failing is not getting 2 centerbacks in. Cribari is not good enough Perry doesnt look good alongside him (not sure if thats down to Perry or Cribari..)

the last thing we need are hardmen, this is everything thats wrong with scottish football, get hard men in to lump it tackle and head, we need to pass and attack teams from the front if they want to slide in and get players sent off fine. we need footballers when the embargo is lifted

Did he aye?! Aff the young team outside the chippy?!

Nope from older locals that he has acting up with, some of them being jambos might i add.

He's a great midfield enforcer though and is strong in the challenge, he is certainly "hard" on the football pitch which is all that matters (tu)