What do we call the enemy from the east

BallochBear

It appears to me that there are just as many names for "them" as there are kiddyfiddlers around so in light of the brew ha over an MP reportedly calling a policeman a Pleb I think this is the most appropriate use of the word.

Pleb - definition(n) "an ordinary person, especially one from the lower social classes" very appropriate IMO

Plebian definition(adj) " of or belonging to the commoners of ancient Rome."

So in future in my world they are Plebs.

:pipe:

Dear oh dear, and people say they're obsessed with us?

Never mind ill carry it on for you Timmy,just because im obsessed.

Depends what mood i wake up in .You're either a fenian or a tarrier, you choose which offends you less and ill call you the other one. some people's obsession with trying not to hate Celtic, should try the exact opposite.

Its great for the soul, makes you feel really, well, clean, and honest to yourself.

Much better than saying it doesnt matter cos your silly pride is hurt. Because we are building, with our away support, the foundations for lower league scottish football for the next 3 years.

All they talk about is us "cheating".

I hope we did fuckin cheat! after years of watchin they diving mickey bastards getting penalties and free kicks for fuck all.Look at stokes when Greegs saved that pen, EBT's? Bring it on Rangers!

I'll rub a £10 note round my arsehole and make every beadrattler smell it.

Dirty Bastards

No Surrender

Rab

Never mind ill carry it on for you Timmy,just because im obsessed.

Depends what mood i wake up in .You're either a fenian or a tarrier, you choose which offends you less and ill call you the other one. some people's obsession with trying not to hate Celtic, should try the exact opposite.

Its great for the soul, makes you feel really, well, clean, and honest to yourself.

Much better than saying it doesnt matter cos your silly pride is hurt. Because we are building, with our away support, the foundations for lower league scottish football for the next 3 years.

All they talk about is us "cheating".

I hope we did fuckin cheat! after years of watchin they diving mickey bastards getting penalties and free kicks for fuck all.Look at stokes when Greegs saved that pen, EBT's? Bring it on Rangers!

I'll rub a £10 note round my arsehole and make every beadrattler smell it.

Dirty Bastards

No Surrender

Rab

Good for you Rab, personally as a proud Christian, I don't live my life consumed with hatred for other people but fill your boots big man. I'll pray for you.

As for the Fenian pish, catch yourself on you clown, my fathers a Minister and I've been a Bear for almost 25 years so spare me your pish, I wasn't the only one to post that they thought this isn't the place to talk about the Dims from the East.

Good for you Rab, personally as a proud Christian, I don't live my life consumed with hatred for other people but fill your boots big man. I'll pray for you.

As for the Fenian pish, catch yourself on you clown, my fathers a Minister and I've been a Bear for almost 25 years so spare me your pish, I wasn't the only one to post that they thought this isn't the place to talk about the Dims from the East.

Aww naw. Wit are you doing on here Speirsy

:lol:

It appears to me that there are just as many names for "them" as there are kiddyfiddlers around so in light of the brew ha over an MP reportedly calling a policeman a Pleb I think this is the most appropriate use of the word.

Pleb - definition(n) "an ordinary person, especially one from the lower social classes" very appropriate IMO

Plebian definition(adj) " of or belonging to the commoners of ancient Rome."

So in future in my world they are Plebs.

:pipe:

up to our knees in plebian blood??? ..... :happy: