Crowd update for Well gane

Posso Blue

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can't or should i say you shouldn't raise the boycott issue for home games, if everyone boycotted Iborx games v SPL opposition we would lose more money than anyone, who does that help?

Remember (as my 5 year old likes to tell me) WE'RE ONLY HERE TO SEE THE RANGERS

We're having enough trouble without looking like a half empty sellick stadium.

Boycotts have their place and its at every other cunts place in the SPL, it doesn't matter about 3rd grade travelling support like the SPHell teams have, whether they come or not we should fill Ibrox at every opportunity and try to be that 12th man because by fuck we NEED IT!

Also before I jump off the soap box if any ST holders can't make ANY game, tell the club if your seats going unused so they can resell it for that night.

WATP

The reason it's not selling great has nothing to do with boycotts or anything it's the fact it's on BBC1 or 2.

It's always been the case when a cup game on council telly is shown live then the attendance suffers, I don't agree with it but it's something I have come to expect.

People will mention if it was against the scum or CL then we would fill the stadium which is true but like it or not some people will rather stay at home tomorrow night.

The ones who do go though including myself will just have to make double the noise we usually make to compensate!

You can't or should i say you shouldn't raise the boycott issue for home games, if everyone boycotted Iborx games v SPL opposition we would lose more money than anyone, who does that help?

Remember (as my 5 year old likes to tell me) WE'RE ONLY HERE TO SEE THE RANGERS

:praise: That's a very smart 5 year old you have!

The reason it's not selling great has nothing to do with boycotts or anything it's the fact it's on BBC1 or 2.

It's always been the case when a cup game on council telly is shown live then the attendance suffers, I don't agree with it but it's something I have come to expect.

People will mention if it was against the scum or CL then we would fill the stadium which is true but like it or not some people will rather stay at home tomorrow night.

The ones who do go though including myself will just have to make double the noise we usually make to compensate!

Yeah theres a large elememt of that mate but there have been people on this very forum saying it should be boycotted cos 'well' get a share of the gate......Thats what I find really stupid!

I can't blame a lot of people taking in the cup games from their living room because they are findinfgit hard to pay for all league & cup games, some have to cut their cloth as they can.

Some will just watch it at the pub though and spend more than £15 on a few pints.

I don't think there is any easy answer so each to his own, but if we can manage 45,000 for a league hgme against the likes of Montrose, we should be able to do better than the figures currently being quoted as little over half of that. How can we take the piss out of the SPL's piss poor 'sell outs' :happy::happy: when they will just post pics of a half empty Ibrox for a cup tie?

I for one will be at GF1 as usual roaring them on! I just wish my section wasn't so quiet lol, I should have chosen better :clap::21:

WATP - No Surrender

Yeah theres a large elememt of that mate but there have been people on this very forum saying it should be boycotted cos 'well' get a share of the gate......Thats what I find really stupid!

I can't blame a lot of people taking in the cup games from their living room because they are findinfgit hard to pay for all league & cup games, some have to cut their cloth as they can.

Some will just watch it at the pub though and spend more than £15 on a few pints.

I don't think there is any easy answer so each to his own, but if we can manage 45,000 for a league hgme against the likes of Montrose, we should be able to do better than the figures currently being quoted as little over half of that. How can we take the piss out of the SPL's piss poor 'sell outs' :happy::happy: when they will just post pics of a half empty Ibrox for a cup tie?

I for one will be at GF1 as usual roaring them on! I just wish my section wasn't so quiet lol, I should have chosen better :clap::21:

WATP - No Surrender

I dismiss those posts as nothing more than admissions of not attending because it's on the TV and they are looking for reasons not to go.

It's a home game in a cup we are looking to do well in, if you can't be bothered attending that then it's poor attitude (if the reason is not financial or job related).

The CL games were midweek and those sold out and this is our biggest game of the season so on that basis is should be a sell out but it's not and the TV is a reason for it.

scottio said.

I dismiss those posts as nothing more than admissions of not attending because it's on the TV and they are looking for reasons not to go.

It's a home game in a cup we are looking to do well in, if you can't be bothered attending that then it's poor attitude (if the reason is not financial or job related).

Yeah I agree with the first paragraph mate, theres a lot do that shit.

I pretty much said the second part myself (the pub watchers)

I personally think the way the team has performed in general has contributed to the apparently poor attendance as well.

I don't think it's a good enough reason not to go, but it's a possibility.

Hmm not so sure.

I mean we were rank the other week and then we got 45,000 odd at the weekend.

Although poor performances do put punters off but not sure this is the reason for the poor sales.

I really dont think the Bears have an appetite for an SPL club, I dont and I would rather be part of our March to glory in the League.

I always did go to games against lesser attraction like Malmo ans Unirea instead of Barca and Man utd as the Club needed me more at those Games and I juat value a Game against Queens Park or Berwick. rather than one of these rechid SPL scum Clubs.

I know our Club miss out but I just cant bring myself to watch any of them at the present time.

Too soon and too raw ,and after all they still want us stripped of Titles.

They are only after our cash.

I wont even watch them on tv but will listen out for ghe score.

Every tine that spl shite comes on telly I turn it over, rather watch Blackpool v Huddersfield last night than watch that shite.

The SPL and SFA have caused this fracture and I want those clubs to feel our Pain.

I really dont think the Bears have an appetite for an SPL club, I dont and I would rather be part of our March to glory in the League.

I always did go to games against lesser attraction like Malmo ans Unirea instead of Barca and Man utd as the Club needed me more at those Games and I juat value a Game against Queens Park or Berwick. rather than one of these rechid SPL scum Clubs.

I know our Club miss out but I just cant bring myself to watch any of them at the present time.

Too soon and too raw ,and after all they still want us stripped of Titles.

They are only after our cash.

I wont even watch them on tv but will listen out for ghe score.

Every tine that spl shite comes on telly I turn it over, rather watch Blackpool v Huddersfield last night than watch that shite.

The SPL and SFA have caused this fracture and I want those clubs to feel our Pain.

Shame cos there is no better way of showing we are still the biggest club in Scotland than by doing them!

We're far from favourites, but I'm praying to God, Budha, Allah, Jehova and any other imaginery cun listening :praise: