Crowd update for Well gane

Posso Blue

Extremely disspointing attendance really.

Got to agree. I understand circumstances aren't the greatest, being a midweek game and the baffling kick-off time (which I can come up with no real explanation for...?), but I'd like to think that our first game against SPL opposition would see more tickets sold than we have at the moment. A few people could do worse than look to the example all the Bears from Ulster set in their commitment to getting over for games, the ridiculous times they have to leave in the morning, travel arrangements, cost etc.

I'll be getting away from work early and taking my nephew out of school for his last lesson to get the bus then train in time for kick-off. Can't really see why people closer to the stadium can't make it.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got to agree. I understand circumstances aren't the greatest, being a midweek game and the baffling kick-off time (which I can come up with no real explanation for...?), but I'd like to think that our first game against SPL opposition would see more tickets sold than we have at the moment. A few people could do worse than look to the example all the Bears from Ulster set in their commitment to getting over for games, the ridiculous times they have to leave in the morning, travel arrangements, cost etc.

I'll be getting away from work early and taking my nephew out of school for his last lesson to get the bus then train in time for kick-off. Can't really see why people closer to the stadium can't make it.

I'm managing.. In my job.. My 11 year old has only just started high school.. We do every game now.. But if we had parking advice.. We would be there :praise:

I really want to go this one with the hubby and kids,, But It's the parking.. Last midweek game we went to was amazing.. But kids were on holiday from school... Never got home till 11.30pm.. We are working.. Kids are at school.. Any suggestions for a quick getaway :craphead:

I believe David Murray's private jet isn't getting much use these days. Give him a quick ring to see if it's available on Wednesday :lol:

Pretty disappointing. I didn't see what was wrong with the 40k mark here. This will be one of our biggest games of the season, and the boys could really do with our backing.

Suppose we can't have it all though.

I dont believe the Rangers fans have the appetite for thos considering the League status of our opposition.I know after the hatred we have witnessed I dont think I could bring myself to watch a Game against an SPL Team.I know its sad but It just sickens me what they tried ro do to us .

I hate them all.

The League is the big competition for me ,and I am attempting to make every Home League Game, and of course Queens and Clyde if we take tickets of them.

But SPL Teams I dont think I can stand it.

I know people will say the Irony of this but Its way too Raw for me.

I am lucky that I managed to scrounge the £13 for the game, will be there to see the Rangers and I am sure everyone there that can make it will make some noise against the pishy SPL club. Midweek game, unusual kick off time, on the telly, costs a lot to follow team. Not surprised if the Ibrox is not sold out for this one.

Things are that tight that I am smuggling a flask of bovril and take a bar of chocolate with me to help save, just saying. I also have to skip buying programme and rising stars tickets for now so that I can at least afford paying for the season ticket (didn't sign up for cc) and the occasional cup game or an away match. To help I have also quit smoking and cut down on the booze. thats my advice for tonight, for any more money saving tips send me £20.

WATP

I really want to go this one with the hubby and kids,, But It's the parking.. Last midweek game we went to was amazing.. But kids were on holiday from school... Never got home till 11.30pm.. We are working.. Kids are at school.. Any suggestions for a quick getaway :craphead:

Helicopter! :lol:

I am lucky that I managed to scrounge the £13 for the game, will be there to see the Rangers and I am sure everyone there that can make it will make some noise against the pishy SPL club. Midweek game, unusual kick off time, on the telly, costs a lot to follow team. Not surprised if the Ibrox is not sold out for this one.

Things are that tight that I am smuggling a flask of bovril and take a bar of chocolate with me to help save, just saying. I also have to skip buying programme and rising stars tickets for now so that I can at least afford paying for the season ticket (didn't sign up for cc) and the occasional cup game or an away match. To help I have also quit smoking and cut down on the booze. thats my advice for tonight, for any more money saving tips send me £20.

WATP

Ffs! :(:(:( I am off to :hanged: