Crowd update for Well gane

Posso Blue

So you'd rather have a half empty Ibrox than support your own club... get a grip.

Not buying this line at all, if you just can"t be fucked going don't pussy-foot around it and just say.

Nothing to do with cant be fucked , if this was a league game i would be going .

There is no chance any of my money is going to any SPL club again , the bigger the crowd the more money you are putting into a club that backstabbed us and enjoyed doing it .

I will sleep well knowing my cash is not helping keep these bastards afloat ..............

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In all honesty the daft kick off time in itself will prevent a good few bears attending of that I've no doubt!

Luckily for me I work in the City Centre and finish at 5...not a problem! For some the trip down/into Glasgow will be a nightmare due to rush hour for a lot at the start of their journeys!

If the kick off was 7.45 or 8.00 regardless of it being on TV the crowd would be bigger

Live on the BBC.

Does that mean its starting earlier?

I would have thought we need Ibrox bouncing for this one. Any less than 37K and we dont stand much of a chance imo. We need the place rocking like a European night. Not that Motherwell are that good however we have been shite and I am worried what they will do to our defence. Really needed Little and Temps for this one I reckon.

I'm going but havent been given my ticket yet by my mate, I thought it was 7.30 KO?

Cheers mongoose!

Nothing to do with cant be fucked , if this was a league game i would be going .

There is no chance any of my money is going to any SPL club again , the bigger the crowd the more money you are putting into a club that backstabbed us and enjoyed doing it .

I will sleep well knowing my cash is not helping keep these bastards afloat ..............

So your plan is to also not give Rangers your money?

So your plan is to also not give Rangers your money?

My plan is to give none of the SPL clubs any of my money again and i will stick to it , and if that means on this occasion half my cash does not go to us , so be it .

There is no point coming on forums and greetin about everything thats being done to us , then doing fuck all about it .

I think there is a bit of the boycott mentallity kicking in here, as well as the game being live on the telly, which makes it easier not to attend in tough financial times.

I'll be watching it on the telly as my benefits are not as genorous as some multi-millionaire government ministers would have you belive as they cut tax for the rich.

I was plunged into real poverty when I went to all Rangers games in the 90's. Never again! I'd rather stay alive to support my team when I can afford it, rather than prove to anyone that I'm the worlds best Rangers man.

Try and understand that there are many Rangers supporters on these sites that can't get to games because of distance,lack of money, or both. The forums are a great way for folks in that position to chat with their fellow Gers fans. They do not need to be pilloried for being poor, or whatever their circumstances may be.

I want to get to games more, but I just can't afford it. It's an unfortunate position to be in, without being made to feel worse from fellow fans.

My plan is to give none of the SPL clubs any of my money again and i will stick to it , and if that means on this occasion half my cash does not go to us , so be it .

There is no point coming on forums and greetin about everything thats being done to us , then doing fuck all about it .

Cup games are different to away games. We need to show our club support, not boycotting because an SPL happened to get drawn against us at home.

How sad. If you're sitting there just now with the money and time to go to the game I don't see why you're not.

My support of Rangers comes before the bank balance of another team.

You can almost guarantee the place would be sold out from day one if it was a certain other SPL team....

A certain other SPL club is currently struggling to get rid of their tickets. They are looking at a crowd of under 15,000 for tonight's game.

This is one they can't bump up the numbers because of season ticket holders not present.

A certain other SPL club is currently struggling to get rid of their tickets. They are looking at a crowd of under 15,000 for tonight's game.

I know and that doesn't surprise me but it's not about them

It's about guys like "sasaaa" who say they're not giving any SPL team their money but you just know they'd be the first to moan if they couldn't get an Old Firm ticket