Mr Green's special guest of honour on Wednesday night

Mr Struth

Thats for voting for him in the past. (td) negative rep.

Reallly..ya sad fooker.

neg rep away, people with that attitude are responsible for trying to rip fairly won titles from our club. "if you don't do as we say then we will set up a pretend commission and do it anyway"

If he was to come out and speak up for Rangers and call for an end to the witchunt against us then he would go up in my estimation. I am sure he can see that what is happening to us, is not good for scottish football and will not be happy at being subject to the celtc lobby's efforts after his supportive comments after we went into administration.

We put the Union flag up on Ibrox and yet invite the man who wants to break the Union up? I respect the right for the Scottish electorate to have their say on this but do we as a club have to feed his big ego?

It is going to take us all our time to feed him in the first place....PRICK!

I will pull the plug on this thread and will be reopened if this turns out to have any validity to it. The lack of a source and it being a topic to get folk wound up may mean we get posts that may not reflect well on the site so probably best to say goodnight to this thread....