support in january

gersman1972

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

These Rangers haters arseholes talk some shite its cauld and wet in September and people are goin so there will be nae difference in January, fuck radio catolica and its set up phones calls, its constant spin against The Rangers and its uncle toms who are willing to work for them ! :sherlock:

ill be there tonight i bought 4 tickets maybe we can bump into each other and we can shake hands or just punch each other. im in the main stand as im a disabled season ticket holder

I can see the Day-Late Rebel headlines now:

BIGOTED FULLY-FIT RANGERS THUG ATTACKS DISABLED FAN IN MERCILESS ONSLAUGHT IN MAIN STAND - SHOCK, HORROR!

Kiss and make up you two. :sherlock:

I can see the Day-Late Rebel headlines now:

BIGOTED FULLY-FIT RANGERS THUG ATTACKS DISABLED FAN IN MERCILESS ONSLAUGHT IN MAIN STAND - SHOCK, HORROR!

Kiss and make up you two. :sherlock:

really lmao great headline lol ill shake his hand and bury the hatchet but i think a kiss is taking it too far lol

What a stupid thing to say. It is blindingly obvious these runts open their mouths and let their bellies rumble.

Would the same point not apply to ALL football supporters? Cause that would make the attendances look hellish the world over, would it not, so why just apply it to followers of the Queen's eleven?

Is there a particular problem with Rangers supporters when it comes to the winter? Aye I forgot, we only support Rangers during the summer, autumn and spring, silly me!

Fargin iceholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!