Captain

now then forever

Just remembered the game on wednesday when shiels was down injured and motherwell kept playing on for quite a while. Could see McCulloch was raging and looking for someone to foul to stop play which he eventually did. Thought he was going to half somebody :lol: And for all the stick McCulloch gets at times, more so from opposing fans he's been brilliant this year up front and a true blue :21:

In the situation we are in, it makes me incredibly proud that we have a true Rangers man at the heart of our team.

Granted, he has taken plenty of stick over the last few years, and arguably would not have been a starter had this all never happened and we hadn't been downsizing, but Lee has stood up and been counted.

It is good to see him getting him some goals as well.

In the situation we are in, it makes me incredibly proud that we have a true Rangers man at the heart of our team.

Granted, he has taken plenty of stick over the last few years, and arguably would not have been a starter had this all never happened and we hadn't been downsizing, but Lee has stood up and been counted.

It is good to see him getting him some goals as well.

Lol aye right he is always in the team when fit,people were freaking out the last couple of years when he was getting a game in the middle with edu,but ally always found a position for him to play if he was fit.I love the big man and he does an excellent job up front.

I love the jigmiester :mcculloch:

Loved it when Jig 'stopped' play when Dean was down smiley-gen014.gif

ok, it wasn't a head injury and the ref is not obliged to stop the game. BUT.. Motherwell were not threatening and in their own half during some of this... Sporting Integrity & old fashioned Gentlemanly conduct would seem to suggest that the ball is kicked out of play?

Well done Super Lee. Too bad you didn't go in harder! He led by example that night.. nowhere more obvious than this. 21.gif00000042.gif