green statement on bbc again

PaulReid

dont like the idea of anyone losing their jobs,

[/quote

As far as BBC Scotland is concerned, I personally hope every last one of the Rangers-hating taig b@stards lose not just their job, but also their dignity, sanity and any self-respect they had left.

RTE in Dublin awaits them, it's their natural home.

Don't think we'll see an Apology from the BBC anytime soon as they have form for shit like this. Just need to look how long Fergie's feud with them ran down south.

Fergue does not give a flying fuck what anyone things about him in the media .He looks every one in the eye and is polite to everyone if they toe the line but he is one bad question away from telling the cunts what he thinks .This is where our Ally is different .He wants to be liked but has to realise that enemies are enemies and they will keep coming back .He has to get fucking nasty with some .Theres a few like Chic Dung I'd be distancing myself from permanently

open season on rangers is over.

years we have waiting as a club and a support for someone to defend us from the slurs and the naked attacks on our club and fanbase.

how the fuck can the sports editorial head at the beeb hold his head up and claim impartiality, we cant act like normal consumers and opt out of their shite, we're legally obliged to fund these fuckers.

after the edit stitch up last year and the string of anti rangers progaganda stories during the summer an apology is no longer enough.

resignations should be expected.

as we are legally obliged to pay taxes which fund scotlands sectarian schooling policy

I love Mad Men but it can hardly be described as "popular". More niche and the vast majority of people watching the game on Wednesday would not have made the connection between the opening sequence and MM.

Even if they had can someone at the Beeb please explain the relevance in juxtaposing the MM title sequence with us? I know the series inside out and there are no obvious links.

So you can only conclude that mischief was the motive behind commissioning this irrelevant pastiche to a TV show watched by less than a million. Shame on those behind it and shame on those who approved it.

I am of exactly the same opinion as I posted on this yesterday on one of the threads on this subject. The response from BBC Scotland amplifies the contempt and disrespect those that lead that organisation have for Rangers, Ally, Rangers fans and all the glory that Rangers has brought to Scottish football and to football in the whole of the UK. Those who run BBC Scotland and who are approving the images that were shown and the press release response have wilfully demonstrated and continue to wilfully demonstrate utter contempt for Rangers, its CEO, its Manager, employees and fans.

I do not believe an apology is sufficient. IMO we have seen and heard enough to reasonably judge that the BBC is conducting an institutionalised campaign against Rangers. The most appropriate way to end institutionalised anti-Rangers attitudes in BBC Scotland would be for those who commissioned the montage and those who authorised its broadcast to resign and for the head of BBC Scotland to also resign as the responsibility for the actions of employees in that publicly funded organsiation must lie with its leader. They must be held publicly accountable for what are fundamentally unacceptable acts against Rangers and its manager. A further reason for their resignations is that the acts of these people, or the omissions of those in the BBC who could have stopped this but did not, are contributing to a self-reinforcing storm of anti-Rangers sentiment. For a public broadcaster to openly side with the anti-Rangers witch hunt mentality that prevails in Scottish football is nothing short of scandalous. IMO by broadasting the montage and then failing to apologise to the satisfaction of Rangers the BBC has shed the principles of neutral and unbiased and fair reporting and stepped firmly on to the side of those who wish to see Rangers further humiliated.

Had the BBC ran a similar montage of a patently recognisable First Minister falling from the heights of the Scottish Parliament onto a broken saltire image I strongly suspect that (a)a full apology would be forthcoming, most probably drafted by the civil servants in the Scottish Parliament with the BBC being told to sign it; and (b) the resignations I am calling for would be being demanded in the strongest possible terms by politicians.

BBC Scotland has visibly become a place where the addicts of anti-Rangers mentality ply their trade at taxpyers expense. It must end now with a full unreserved apology set out in terms that Rangers would accept, and it must end with resignations of those responsible. IMO nothing less would do.

Doubt that BBC Scotland will apologise this time. Green should make it known that we have no problem with the grown up BBC sports journalists from 5 Live - it's the amateurish juveniles from BBC Scotland that's the problem. The fairest discussion of Rangers' situation during the dark times earlier this year was the Govan Town Hall debate - run by the BBC 5 Live guys. I understand that they had to tell the idiots from Sportsound to keep out of the way on that occasion. Green now needs to ensure that Dick Gordon, Chick Young, Jim Spence and the rest of them don't get near Ibrox again, and don't get any cooperation from anyone within the club. Let's be clear - these guys wish us nothing but harm, and they need us far more than we will ever need them. They'll still broadcast their rubbish, but at least we'll know that they are getting no cooperation from the club. I wouldn't necessarily make a big deal about announcing a 'ban' - just start turning them away from the door, and don't ever open it to them again.

I missed the beginning -part which showed this UGLY scene.... what the fook was in the bbc folk's heads that they even THOUGHT that there Wouldn't be a backlash ?... the fools.

I've been told by a good number of people now that the likes of the bbc is actually run by fenians these days.... I never knew this..... I know it now though.

I'd keep the ban, full stop.

I missed the beginning -part which showed this UGLY scene.... what the fook was in the bbc folk's heads that they even THOUGHT that there Wouldn't be a backlash ?... the fools.

I've been told by a good number of people now that the likes of the bbc is actually run by fenians these days.... I never knew this..... I know it now though.

I'd keep the ban, full stop.

Hmmmmmm