green statement on bbc again

PaulReid

It is deeply regrettable that the BBC has failed to understand the strength of feeling within the Club, and indeed among our supporters, on the Mad Men/Ally McCoist issue that has dominated the front pages of today’s newspapers.

The public response issued to the media from the BBC yesterday was clearly inadequate in attempting to resolve the issue and the response today from BBC Scotland failed to address appropriately the grave offence that has been taken over the sequence.

The Club requests a clear and unambiguous public apology be issued as a matter of urgency to the Manager and the Club in order that a line can be drawn and we can all move on and concentrate on football.

Charles Green

Rangers Chief Executive

Quite rightly too.

Once an apology is issued, it should be met with: "Thanks very much BBC, not you're still banned."

HAHA yes still banned

They should be made to kiss Charles's shoes and print a VERY pro story towards Rangers, and we will think about it.......

........Then again, nah still banned :mutley:

Quite rightly too.

Once an apology is issued, it should be met with: "Thanks very much BBC, not you're still banned."

THIS, ban them for good, their a public fucking company, WE literally are paying their fucking wages, why should we put up with this shit. I'm not that fussed about the cartoon thing, it's just an amalgamation of everything, they have taken this piss on numerous occasions so JUST GET THEM TO FUCK, end of rant :angry:

open season on rangers is over.

years we have waiting as a club and a support for someone to defend us from the slurs and the naked attacks on our club and fanbase.

how the fuck can the sports editorial head at the beeb hold his head up and claim impartiality, we cant act like normal consumers and opt out of their shite, we're legally obliged to fund these fuckers.

after the edit stitch up last year and the string of anti rangers progaganda stories during the summer an apology is no longer enough.

resignations should be expected.

It is deeply regrettable that the BBC has failed to understand the strength of feeling within the Club, and indeed among our supporters, on the Mad Men/Ally McCoist issue that has dominated the front pages of today's newspapers.

The public response issued to the media from the BBC yesterday was clearly inadequate in attempting to resolve the issue and the response today from BBC Scotland failed to address appropriately the grave offence that has been taken over the sequence.

The Club requests a clear and unambiguous public apology be issued as a matter of urgency to the Manager and the Club in order that a line can be drawn and we can all move on and concentrate on football.

Charles Green

Rangers Chief Executive

I look forward to this grovelling apology.

Okay I love Charles Green for what he brought to this club, he was a hero in many ways and brought stability to the club. I firmly believe he has us on the right track. The man is being told what to say in most of his fan-related interviews by Malcolm Murray and I'm all for that, as long as he sends out the right message.

But do we have to keel over at every word he utters ? I have faith in him. I hope that faith is returned in the health of Rangers Football Club. That in my opinion is STILL yet to be accomplished. Until that day I will hold vigilance.

I really wouldnt hold my breath.

When an organisation such as the BBC regulates itself it has a sense of arrogance that is difficult for other organisations/individuals to contemplate. To put it simply; they dont think they have done anything wrong and if they have, well, you must have deserved it anyway.

I really wouldnt hold my breath.

When an organisation such as the BBC regulates itself it has a sense of arrogance that is difficult for other organisations/individuals to contemplate. To put it simply; they dont think they have done anything wrong and if they have, well, you must have deserved it anyway.

they've had to send super a groveling letter of apology before.

This time I dont think an apology is enough.

dont like the idea of anyone losing their jobs, but enoughs enoughs, "no intention to cause offence" :bullshit - Copy:

Okay I love Charles Green for what he brought to this club, he was a hero in many ways and brought stability to the club. I firmly believe he has us on the right track. The man is being told what to say in most of his fan-related interviews by Malcolm Murray and I'm all for that, as long as he sends out the right message.

But do we have to keel over at every word he utters ? I have faith in him. I hope that faith is returned in the health of Rangers Football Club. That in my opinion is STILL yet to be accomplished. Until that day I will hold vigilance.

Yes, all credit must be given and keeling over must be done when due.

After the dignified silence years it's fantastic stuff.

And we're as healthy as we can be right now, can't get us back into the CL overnight can he?

Yes, all credit must be given and keeling over must be done when due.

After the dignified silence years it's fantastic stuff.

And we're as healthy as we can be right now, can't get us back into the CL overnight can he?

I'm talking about being healthy off-the-field. Behind closed doors, something our fans haven't had the luxury of viewing.

But we have a right to be passionate about our club right now I admit that. Charles Green could have these taigs on the run.

I'm talking about being healthy off-the-field. Behind closed doors, something our fans haven't had the luxury of viewing.

But we have a right to be passionate about our club right now I admit that. Charles Green could have these taigs on the run.

Well all the previous debt was wiped out, and I have faith in this regime to not be running unsustainable losses, if they want to be selling their shares for a good profit then we need to be healthy. I assume we'll see accounts at some point as well?