Best ever away day.

FirrhillLoyal

Remember going to the sheep for a midweek game during 9iar era,,,they pummeled us that night,,,,jess in top form for them and the rest playing well to,,,,,they hits us with everything they had and the goalie made save after save to keep them out,,,,and then big hateley scores with a header and the place went mental,,,,

also the game at the sheep when a few local fannies tried to attack the fans during the game and only managed to punch and old man in the face,,,,the atmosphere was really nasty that night,,,,superb,,,,then big amo whacks one from about 30 yards and the bears were bouncing

I've seen clips of that night and Goram made some amazing saves. Some header from Hateley, he's about 18 yards out and smashes it in the corner.

The Rangers end :drool:

I think it was 1978 away to the sheep, crammed in and playing a very hard to beat team at the time. We won 2-1 and i remember the place going mental when we scored our second..... I lost my uncle in the melee and remember a bunch of bears getting me back to the bus safely as I had no clue. The bus was strangely quiet on the way home but I realise it was because we had been up from 7am and most of the people on the bus had been drinking from then and were boloxed. Stands out for two things really, firstly I won the hidden team on the bus which i spent buying hunners of enamel badges and a new scarf at Ibrox the following week and it was the first time i had been to an away game..

Easter Road in August 1985 when the Rangers fans kicked the gates in and all piled into the Hibs end. The Rangers end was already mobbed.

2nd league game of the season, and the travelling support was massive, just because we could go top of the table for the first time in about 6 years.

Dougie Bell scored in a 3-1 win I seem to remember!!