***The Official Stirling Albion v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

We weren't humaliated,we got beat 1nil

ofcourse we were humiliated we got beat by the team bottom of the scottish leagues. thats up there with one of our worst. thats alot more humiliating than getting gubbed 5-0 by a european team

Hang their heads in fucking shame. If Ally tries make any excuse apart from we were fucking shite i will be even more raging if thats possible :lol:

Stirling’s sole success against Rangers was a famous 2-0 win at Annfield on September 26, 1953 in a Division One match watched by 19,500 fans. Tom Fergusson was Albion manager at the time, with Bill Struth in charge of the Light Blues. Willie Woodburn scored an own goal and was later sent off, with Dick Whitehead netting their other goal.

Despite being a goal down I don't actually think we wer that bad in the first half but the big concern for me is that we got no reaction in the 2nd half...we didn't seem to have any ideas going forward and then towards the end he brings on Kyle but drops mcculloch back into midfield...don't get that myself...

Can't see many positives or defence this time....change is needed over this international break weather that be with the coaching side of things or personnel il leave that up to others...