harper macleod put the boot into whytey

ray

The bigger question here is why no media outlet is questioning the bold conflict of interest here.

Whytes lawyer who may by the sound of it been involved in the takeover are now moving to declare him bankrupt, whilst vigorously taking rangers to task over alleged side contracts.

It's as if it's all normal, that lawyers can work for both sides of a legal case unquestioned

The media need to ask questions, if they don't it's because they don't want to and not because they can't see the conflict of interest

Wait a minute...

Harper Macleod were Craig Whyte's lawyers?!? Noone finds this odd given our outrage at their handling of the SPL debacle?

They work for Celtic, the SPL and Craig Whyte? The whole fakeover saga gets murkier and murkier.

Well maybe he didn't pay his bill, then paid so they withdraw the paperwork

The bigger question here is why no media outlet is questioning the bold conflict of interest here.

Whytes lawyer who may by the sound of it been involved in the takeover are now moving to declare him bankrupt, whilst vigorously taking rangers to task over alleged side contracts.

It's as if it's all normal, that lawyers can work for both sides of a legal case unquestioned

The media need to ask questions, if they don't it's because they don't want to and not because they can't see the conflict of interest

Perhaps they've represented them as well. The way their name keeps cropping up in this mess it really wouldn't surprise me.

The law society of Scotland needs to look into this too.

Different lawyers involved in the takeover. But it all stinks.

The accountants involved in the takeover are also involved in the administration. The lawyer that represents CW on a personal basis are also lawyers for Celtic and also the SPL lawyers involved in the dual contract investigation of Rangers - and ONLY Rangers despite claims other clubs may be involved.

One of those lawyers (Rod MacKenzie) gave the game away at an SPL meeting by (allegedly) shouting "you bastards have cheated US for eleven years so deserve to lose your titles".

US = he was there as lawyer for the SPL and Rangers were still an SPL club at that time so that doesn't make any sense. Or did he forget he was representing the SPL at that meeting. Did the bigotry that Charles Green talk about get in the way? Or have I added the "us" myself? I'm sure I read it that way at the time.

Different lawyers involved in the takeover. But it all stinks.

The accountants involved in the takeover are also involved in the administration. The lawyer that represents CW on a personal basis are also lawyers for Celtic and also the SPL lawyers involved in the dual contract investigation of Rangers - and ONLY Rangers despite claims other clubs may be involved.

One of those lawyers (Rod MacKenzie) gave the game away at an SPL meeting by (allegedly) shouting "you bastards have cheated US for eleven years so deserve to lose your titles".

US = he was there as lawyer for the SPL and Rangers were still an SPL club at that time so that doesn't make any sense. Or did he forget he was representing the SPL at that meeting. Did the bigotry that Charles Green talk about get in the way? Or have I added the "us" myself? I'm sure I read it that way at the time.

That's the way it was.

How will we be able to tell the difference? :D

Hamdump is a fuckin' er...emmm...well,dump already,cunt of a stadium.

Aw trust me mate, I'm a fucking psycho. My sledgehammer and I will leave it looking like Lennon's face.