Is this a lie? "Rangers fans sang bring on the Celtic"

Correct, I was at the game, and I certainly never sang it or heard it bein sang!

Did sing SPL your havin a laugh though! ;)

Aye that was clear on the telly the same with the rest. Not this "bring on the celtic" pish though either Goram was pished or the paper has just added that in there?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye that was clear on the telly the same with the rest. Not this "bring on the celtic" pish though either Goram was pished or the paper has just added that in there?

A fellow bear on this thread has just said yes he heard it beside him, although not much of it.

Was he pished tae I take it?

Dont miss them , Dont like them and would not be bothered if we never played them again to be fair , we dont need them , THEY NEED US , Uncle DES says so , but then being at that club you have to say the right things to keep kids happy .

I'm deadly serious mate. I won't be there.

We need to show the whole of football in Scotland the power we hold as a fanbase.

A half empty stadium for a Hampden cup final would be the ideal way to show it.

And in case you think it would be unfair on the team, I've already said elsewhere I'd be willing to trade 2 or 3 cup defeats over the next few seasons in return for clubs like aberdeen and dundee utd going out of business.

What a load of pish.

id love to see us play the taigs.. weve nothing to loose and all to gain. it would be a great test for ally mccoist, and any true rangers manager would relish the chalenge...

even if my team got battered and i got kicked from parkhead cross right along duke street, ad stand up and fukin sing it again...AYE READY... bring on the taigs :7325:

We don't need the Scum, if we never play them again so much the better, we are Rangers, they need us not us need them. Hope they enjoy the rest of the season playing in front of less than 20000 (in the ground, not ticket sales). Let them have a slow painful death.