Allys Interview.

minstral

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its very very apparent that these kick up the back sides or team meeting are having little or no effect on the players.

The next game against Queens at ibrox is ally's biggest game of his managerial career, anything less than 3 points and he will find it very hard to hold onto his job!

Do you think green will sack him?

Being fucking serious here by the way, I'm mega pissed off at the standard of football being displayed but really who would replace McCoist? Any man coming in knows he must win the league or be sacked and he must do it with a squad built by someone else which he cannot change for over a year all the while trying to appease us by doing it playing sexy football. Bargepole springs to mind.

Being fucking serious here by the way, I'm mega pissed off at the standard of football being displayed but really who would replace McCoist? Any man coming in knows he must win the league or be sacked and he must do it with a squad built by someone else which he cannot change for over a year all the while trying to appease us by doing it playing sexy football. Bargepole springs to mind.

There would be someone out there who would have a crack - anybody with a decent training regime would fancy their chances once he got the players fit.

I love Ally McCoist but how many points do we have to drop before something happens? It's the same every away game, we should win the game but we don't.

And Ally comes out and says just about the same thing every time. "We're disappointed" "we're working hard in training" "we will bounce back" etc etc.

We are currently paying more per week in wages than almost every other SPL team - have the facilitates in Scotland, financial more secure than anyone else in Scotland.

I love Ally, but it worries me to see picture after picture if him laughing with the team at training - he's not one if the boys anymore. He should leave that to the captain and coaching staff - I never seen Walter "mixing" it with the players.

Hutton left out and Kyle on before Naismith is poor judgement that can't be forgiven after today's result, weighted with 7 poor performances already gone

Ally will win this league but :sherlock:

Usual positive spin tripe.

Yeah. He should have just said, "McCall or Billy Davies would've done better today. And leaving Hutton out! What was I thinking? Maybe its time I walked away and just leave em to it."

Utter despair at this carry on after a bad game.

McCoist will take Rangers back to the top where we belong. Deal with it!

:21::rangers::21:

i haven't seen anything in our football since ally came as coach, and finally manager to say we are moving in the right direction.our play is turgid with no imagination, tempo, or movement.our set plays are a joke and now our famous will to win is questionable.there was great impetus at the club a few weeks ago as we began a new adventure but unless something is done soon we could be heading for a fuckin nightmare

What would you rather he say? We won't work hard and we won't try to turn it around? Genuine question.

How about "I will make sure for the forseeable future that the entire squad turns up for training at 9am and work on their stamina & fitness until noon. Then after lunch get them working on set pieces and a quick pass & move mentality. Instead of the hour & a half training we do just now".

That would do for me.

How about "I will make sure for the forseeable future that the entire squad turns up for training at 9am and work on their stamina & fitness until noon. Then after lunch get them working on set pieces and a quick pass & move mentality. Instead of the hour & a half training we do just now".

That would do for me.

And for me! Even if he's not saying it you would hope something along those lines materialises but my original point was he shouldn't be getting slated for saying what he undoubtedly feels. No one should be questioning that Ally wants the team to turn it around - tactical nous, selection, player positions all fair game but not that for me.

I think from C.Greens perspective Ally's team will have to start producing after today's game. I imagine Greens investors believe he is carrying out his job along with everyone else but not on the football side and Green will not entertain any idea of Rangers not being promoted.

I cant see him being interested in any of the cups as thats not his priority other than extra income its only a side show.

We will stumble to promotion but with this share issue looming they will want investors to be looking at a team that is destined for greater things and at this moment in time it is not the case.

The players have the quality but are not performing and I will never buy in to this looking after the youngsters pish, if they can handle playing in front of 50k at Ibrox without choking they are ready.

My thoughts are Mr.McCoist is on borrowed time, this is not working but it would be better that he himself admitted the job is to big for him, as a person you cant fault him or his love of the club but Rangers is the only thing that matters at the end of the day.

excuse after excuse after excuse, people blaming players-coaches, but ally is the hirer and firer of both them departments.

Stumbling to promotion in a part time league against tradesmen and posties is not good enough. We play our game to suit the opposition wtf? Thats not just under ally btw.

Starting with 1 up top against any team in scotland is shambolic. We're no playing real madrid or ac milan. But yet we make it just as hard and awkward for ourselves.

We are rangers, we dictate the play, we get the job done.

I dont care who the manager is. Rangers is bigger than any manager or player

There would be someone out there who would have a crack - anybody with a decent training regime would fancy their chances once he got the players fit.

Always puzzles me to hear that 'nobody would want to come to us' line, with the transfer ban, SFL3, etc. cited as reasons. Apart from the prospect of future success at the biggest club of his career, any decent manager should fancy his chances given the squad and the level of opposition.

Always puzzles me to hear that 'nobody would want to come to us' line, with the transfer ban, SFL3, etc. cited as reasons. Apart from the prospect of future success at the biggest club of his career, any decent manager should fancy his chances given the squad and the level of opposition.

You just need to see how many applicants there are for relatively minor jobs - this could be an easy ride for the right guy - bit of success at a club our size would look good on most people's cv's!

Same old tired rhetoric I'm afraid. What we are seeing on the pitch speaks for itself.

If anything we are going backwards. I just cannot get my head around the blind faith some have.

How many defeats or draws before we realise we cannot even get out of Div 3?

Something has to change very soon.