Kyle Hutton

Ally has another fall out with another player....pattern emerging here.

Hutton played excellent against Motherwell and should be given a chance no matter if Ally is in a huff with him or not. We need our best players on the park right now, ones who are performing....

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, are we in our current position just for the fun of it?

Is all the gossip and media speculation about us unfounded and we're completely innocent??

Have some humility.

Call me all the names you want, but in doing so you're ignoring reality.

I don't know about you but I'm just a supporter and did nothing wrong! What speculation are you referring to? We are here because our last 'owner' didn't pay the taxman his due. That wasn't sanctioned by me or any other Rangers fan I know. The SFA singularly failed (and are still failing) to have a robust 'fit and proper' person test. They knew long before we did that there was something fishy going on and failed to protect a member club from a chancer.

The support, on the other hand, have been put through the wringer wondering if there would be a club while being vilified by all and sundry in the scottish media and the game. You can take your 'humility' and stick it where the sun don't shine. :SPLbroken: :brokensfa::rangers:

P.S. I also didn't sanction any EBT payments, legal or otherwise, either. I am certainly not going to apologise to anyone for something even a FTTT hasn't come to a conclusion about. You are, of course, aware that without our last owner we wouldn't be in administration at this moment as we could easily service the debts pre the sale of the club to CW! You get on your knees and beg forgiveness if you want but I and many others are sick of being attacked and belittled from some imaginary moral high ground occupied by taigs and their corrupt hand maidens.

They knew long before we did that there was something fishy going on and failed to protect a member club from a chancer.

Murray or Whyte?

The support, on the other hand, have been put through the wringer wondering if there would be a club while being vilified by all and sundry in the scottish media and the game. You can take your 'humility' and stick it where the sun don't shine. :SPLbroken: :brokensfa::rangers:

The support who have been asked repeatedly to drop their aggressive nature and unsavoury singing? The support who find it necessary to use words like "taig" and "fenian" even after being told they have no place in today's society? The support who have been fined for singing sectarian songs, for vandalising buses and destroying stadiums? Yeah the support is innocent and deserves no negative press at all.

You are, of course, aware that without our last owner we wouldn't be in administration at this moment as we could easily service the debts pre the sale of the club to CW!
I was under the impression that the banks practically forced the sale of the club because Murray could no longer service the debt and his ego couldn't handle us going into administration under his reign?

What about all the talk of stripping titles? is that just because we were in administration?

Whyte may have avoided paying £9million in tax, but what was the total debt for the old company? Something like £90mil or that?

We spent £90mil we didnt have to buy players and win titles, effectively screwing over the clubs who played fairly and within their limits. Don't you think that may deserve a tiny wee apology?

You've always been reeking but even more so today.

They knew long before we did that there was something fishy going on and failed to protect a member club from a chancer.

Murray or Whyte?

The support who have been asked repeatedly to drop their aggressive nature and unsavoury singing? The support who find it necessary to use words like "taig" and "fenian" even after being told they have no place in today's society? The support who have been fined for singing sectarian songs, for vandalising buses and destroying stadiums? Yeah the support is innocent and deserves no negative press at all.

I was under the impression that the banks practically forced the sale of the club because Murray could no longer service the debt and his ego couldn't handle us going into administration under his reign?

You really haven't got this have you. They call us H*ns and set off flares at Youth games, force planes to be diverted, steal tickets from each other and sing vile pro-terrorist/anti British songs and sneer at our tragedies yet we have to apologise? The authorities continue to kick us even now threatening to take titles won on the pitch with toil and sweat. Yet its us that have to be humble. I and the vast majority are guilty only of supporting Rangers. I've never wrecked a stadium or vandalised a bus and am entitled to freedom of expression in the manner I see fit, within the confines of the law.

The debt was being serviced, there was an arrangement in place. We will never know what influenced the sale of the club but the SFA remain culpable in the approval of CW in the takeover. They were aware of the EBTs and, have changed the specific charge against the club on more than one occasion when faced with the facts. You should try reading deeper than the Scottish media for an insight into whats going on.

The tide is turning slowly but surely. I'm reminded of a song at this point (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Which_Side_Are_You_On%3F). I know my answer. :rangers:

We spent £90mil we didnt have to buy players and win titles, effectively screwing over the clubs who played fairly and within their limits. Don't you think that may deserve a tiny wee apology?

Admin see for that statement alone he should be banned never mind the ones slating the fans! Let's see how long he lasts, probably still here next season

What about all the talk of stripping titles? is that just because we were in administration?

Whyte may have avoided paying £9million in tax, but what was the total debt for the old company? Something like £90mil or that?

Reeking tarrier bastard.

We destroyed an entire stadium!?!?!? I'm not one for vandalism but that's fairly impressive...........

Oh, you seem to be on the wrong board by the way.

:lol:

Thought this clown got banned ages ago?

What stadium did we destroy? Wish I had been there :craphead:

We did wreck a city though, and done a better jobs than the Ira apparently and we never had bombs :D

I lived in Manchester when we "destroyed" it. It was like Godzilla had attacked. I'm surprised the army wasn't called in. Or maybe Superman....... :rolleyes:

I lived in Manchester when we "destroyed" it. It was like Godzilla had attacked. I'm surprised the army wasn't called in. Or maybe Superman....... :rolleyes:

Its ok ask the poster above he has all sorts of ideas about what Rangers and the fans have done wrong

I have never asked for a ban on anyone,and i`m pretty open minded to other peoples views, But you need to get rid of this guy some of these comments are way over the top.Marydilk if your one of us you sure have a weird way of showing it.

Kyle Hutton should be playing.

Ally you need to take a long hard look at what your doing with this young man,if your listening to Sinclair stop it. You can see for youself how well the guy has performed,you of all people should know how it feels to be treated this way. Rangers football club is what matters here not petty differences or squabbles. Get it sorted and quick or the support will turn.

Its ok ask the poster above he has all sorts of ideas about what Rangers and the fans have done wrong

I'm taking personal responsibility for the hole in the ozone layer, so he can add that one to his list.

I heard that Rangers killed JFK as well and that Vietnam was our idea.

Also, the Titanic. We heard it was full of taigs (oh sorry, bad word) and sunk it.

When you say 'WE' as in destroying Manchester are you referring to the scum that did bombings and the people who killed maimed and destroyed buildings.

Was that a slip up 10310.gif

You do talk keech £90mil read what was said............................never did like that chocolate.