Kyle Hutton

What sort of message has Ally sent the players that if Kyle Hutton can come in and play exceptional in a game versus Motherwell, not look out of place in the game against Forres either despite only having started one previous game and then when players are back from injury not even make the bench?

I love Ally as much as anyone but decisions like that is going to lead to a demoralised squad where the players who come in through injuries/suspensions will be imo less motivated to shine and the regulars or his 'favourites' will be playing without as much hunger.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Kyle Hutton had of played we wouldn't have lost yesterday. :pipe:

In fact, if Kyle Hutton started every game last season we wouldn't have gone into Admin and we'd be preparing for CL. Fucking ridiculous. :pipe:

If Hutton had played and Black left out, then this thread would be called 'Ian Black' :pipe: :pipe: :pipe:

In fact, if Kyle Hutton started every game last season we wouldn't have gone into Admin and we'd be preparing for CL. Fucking ridiculous. :pipe:

If Hutton had played and Black left out, then this thread would be called 'Ian Black' :pipe: :pipe: :pipe:

Not at all, any player who comes into a team and plays well deserves to keep his place at any level. I know that if I was playing for my local amateur team and I was dropped after coming into the team and doing a job I would be pissed off.

Don't talk utter shite.

Take your head out the fucking sand.

he must be injured,surely

i spoke to kyle hutton seconds before the end of the game (was in stirling end and moved down to behind the dugout

just before final whistle)asked him if he was injured he said no i said why are u not on the bench?he just shook his

head.after being the best man on the park against motherwell,and one of the few who got pass marks against forres

its baffling,great guy ally but useless manager.

What sort of message has Ally sent the players that if Kyle Hutton can come in and play exceptional in a game versus Motherwell, not look out of place in the game against Forres either despite only having started one previous game and then when players are back from injury not even make the bench?

I love Ally as much as anyone but decisions like that is going to lead to a demoralised squad where the players who come in through injuries/suspensions will be imo less motivated to shine and the regulars or his 'favourites' will be playing without as much hunger.

Unfortunately for Kyle,him and Ally do not get on.

i spoke to kyle hutton seconds before the end of the game (was in stirling end and moved down to behind the dugout

just before final whistle)asked him if he was injured he said no i said why are u not on the bench?he just shook his

head.after being the best man on the park against motherwell,and one of the few who got pass marks against forres

its baffling,great guy ally but useless manager.

It really is a joke and doesn't reflect well on Ally at all. Credit to Kyle Hutton for just getting on with it but if things continue who could blame him if he puts in a transfer request in January?

There must be a reason for it, don't see how anyone can criticise Ally without knowing it.

So Hutton is fine to come in and play against Motherwell and Forres? If there was/is a big problem between them then I would respect Ally more if he stuck to his guns and never played him at all but to have someone in and out of the squad isn't good for anyone.

So Hutton is fine to come in and play against Motherwell and Forres? If there was/is a big problem between them then I would respect Ally more if he stuck to his guns and never played him at all but to have someone in and out of the squad isn't good for anyone.

I honestly don't know, for all we know he could have been given a chance and fucked it by doing something off the pitch - loads of rumours that this is the case.

If him and Ally do not get on I don't see why that should come between them and the team. If Kyle deserves to play, which he does, he should be allowed to play. I get the impression Kyle has his head down and is working hard, is finally rewarded then dropped out the team when float the ball in Black is back, which is wrong.

If it's true him and Ally don't see eye to eye, Ally said regarding Kyle Laffatme that everybody deserves a second chance.. So unless the Hutton situation has happened more than once, doesn't he deserve a second chance?

Hopefully he's involve v Queens Park.

I got a lecture on here a couple of weeks ago for speculating why Kyle Hutton isnt getting much gametime, but i think it has to be a diffrence in personality between him and Ally and its a real shame because Ally knows with Souness how hard it hits a players confidence to be dropped for what seems like no good reason. I hope they patch it up or i imagine Hutton will be off in Jan and we dont want to lose a single player with the embargo a monkey on our back right now.

You should never change a winning team. Even vs motherwell a blind man could see how much enthusiasm hutton had in the middle. He's a pressing type of midfielder and doesnt shirk a challenge. Exactly what we are missing.

As for black and shiels they are 100 times better than what we're seeing but it seems the manager and coaches cant get the best out of these guys.

Hutton wasnt even in the squad yesterday yet he's going training today on a fucking sunday. That alone shows the guys attitude is professional.

Sort it out ally before your time runs out

Maybe Black has it in his contract that if fit he has to play! Hutton is by far the better player and no way should Black of walked straight back into the team so there is something dodgy going on somewhere.

Hmmm, sorry I disagree.

I like Hutton, I think he is very decent and certainly should be an option we use. It appears to be personal, though maybe, in saying that, Hutton just doesn't impress in training or something

Could it be possible that Hutton is not showing enough in training or generally has a shite attitude. ( some of his tweets would suggest that this is so)

We have no idea what is going on behind the scenes.

I think all we can really say is that something definitely is happening behind the scenes. Hutton would be in each matchday squad otherwise