Chris Graham

BEARGER

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was discussed?

Green has said that Rangers fans will get first option on the shares so to speak but there are folk waiting to mop up what the fans dont take so to speak.

To be on the AIM market you need to have provided proof of at least 18 months working capital.

Chris Graham now trusts Green.

Rangers fans will invest but do want to know exactly were the money is going

I think Chris like us all was sceptical or perhaps cautious would be a better way to describe it.

And quite right to be so.

5 month of Mr Green I think has taken away most of the doubts for most of the fans.

That being said I doubt our support will ever be 100% trustful with any current future owner.

And again we are quite correct in this.

Chris Im sure will continue to ask questions on our behalf and we should be supporting him in this as we know he has the clubs best interests at heart.

I have just pledged my 500 quid so like Chris I have come round to Mr Green but caution will be my watchword (tu)

Green has said that Rangers fans will get first option on the shares so to speak but there are folk waiting to mop up what the fans dont take so to speak.

To be on the AIM market you need to have provided proof of at least 18 months working capital.

Chris Graham now trusts Green.

Rangers fans will invest but do want to know exactly were the money is going

I don't know how many times people can ask this. And i don't know how many times Charles Green can tell them without them asking again.

Do these people not read his statements or watch his intreviews?

He's told us what the money is getting used for.

So because he's changed his mind we should all have to forget the utter drivel he spouted against Green on his blog? Aye, that'll be right.

He certainly choses different beds to jump into depending on who has the cosiest at that time. :7325:

I don't know how many times people can ask this. And i don't know how many times Charles Green can tell them without them asking again.

When the issue is made public we will know exactly where the money will go,

If i went on tv said what you wanted to hear and asked yae to part wae £500 would you do it?

So because he claims to have changed his mind we should all forget the utter drivel he spouted against Green on his blog? Aye, that'll be right.

I dont remember the blog in question however Chris is a balanced individual who had concerns.

Didnt we all?

And as I say above we remain cautious but far more positive than before.

£500 before Christmas and up front!!?? How in hell is the ordinary bear going to do that. There is a payment plan for season tickets why isn't there one for this share issue? We McCann ran one when he floated shares so should we!

has it been stated their will be no payment plan?

I dont remember the blog in question however Chris is a balanced individual who had concerns.

Didnt we all?

And as I say above we remain cautious but far more positive than before.

When you advocate the not buying of season tickets when you know even the ordinary Rangers worker was in danger of losing their jobs, plus the Club would have collapsed leaving charlatans like Paul Murray and Co to pick over the bones its hard to come back from.

I dont know the guy he could be a decent enough lad who just backed what in my opinion was an option that could have killed our club.

When the issue is made public we will know exactly where the money will go,

If i went on tv said what you wanted to hear and asked yae to part wae £500 would you do it?

If you were CEO of Rangers, then yes mate.

I have decided to go in for the £500. I don't say invest, as I don't expect anything back. I'm willing to take the risk and back CG.

£500 before Christmas and up front!!?? How in hell is the ordinary bear going to do that. There is a payment plan for season tickets why isn't there one for this share issue? We McCann ran one when he floated shares so should we!

Who said anything about £500 up front? And it's early stages there will be more info on this in the coming days or weeks.

If you were CEO of Rangers, then yes mate.

I have decided to go in for the £500. I don't say invest, as I don't expect anything back. I'm willing to take the risk and back CG.

Mate thats excellent.

But you have to realise that people are entitled to ask these questions especially after the last few years of shite

Chris Graham and the finance guy they had on said. It's not really a investment because the fans won't be thinking about the price like a business man would be.

They will buy shares because it's there club and have supporters them all there lifes. Doesn't matter what league we're in fans will buy shares no matter what.

Ticketus and Banstead Athletic?