Mancini

derek1872

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A better manager would have won the league with games to spare last season with that team. I honestly reckon saf would have won it by 10 points with that squad. To not have a good cl run 2 years running is criminal.

Maybe but then again you could say he done what most couldnt and claw back a United lead and sucker punch purple nose to the title, something not many have done in England.

No English clubs have not covered themselves in glory this season and I'd wager they all would struggle in City's group judging by the struggles against small European teams so far.

Maybe but then again you could say he done what most couldnt and claw back a United lead and sucker punch purple nose to the title, something not many have done in England.

No English clubs have not covered themselves in glory this season and I'd wager they all would struggle in City's group judging by the struggles against small European teams so far.

United's poor team and poor form where the reasons for the title going city's way. They should never have been in the position to claw it back. City where stronger in every area if the pitch. To need a last minute league winner was poor.

United's poor team and poor form where the reasons for the title going city's way. They should never have been in the position to claw it back. City where stronger in every area if the pitch. To need a last minute league winner was poor.

Yeah but I doubt they will care much just like we didn't care when we needed a last minute penalty to secure the title a few years back.

Everyone knows City's flaws bar Mancini.

Yeah but I doubt they will care much just like we didn't care when we needed a last minute penalty to secure the title a few years back.

Everyone knows City's flaws bar Mancini.

For me that comparison doesn't work. We weren't miles ahead of Celtic in every department. Winning at the death was a big thing for us. It shouldn't have been an issue for city.

For me that comparison doesn't work. We weren't miles ahead of Celtic in every department. Winning at the death was a big thing for us. It shouldn't have been an issue for city.

With players like Mols, De Boer, Arteta, Ferguson, Amo, Klos, Numan ect then we should have been.

I don't see a biggers gulf with City and United who are both filled with quality players.

Every team needs a few grafters but Milner and Barry are two players who really lack technique.

Barry is just pish and then they spent aroun £15 million bringing in another younger version of him who will not improve them in the slightest.

The Man City side just aint that good! If you offered most teams that amount to spend I doubt many of the city players would be the players you'd buy! Barry, Milner, Balotelli 3 examples of money spunked.

Chelsea and Uniteds sides are better imo

The Man City side just aint that good! If you offered most teams that amount to spend I doubt many of the city players would be the players you'd buy! Barry, Milner, Balotelli 3 examples of money spunked.

They have a good side filled with quality but they are a team of individuals just now with no teams ethic or spirit it seems, they had the hunger last season to win the EPL title as for many it was a first but now they seem happy to just turn up and pick up the wage.

Mancini seems clueless in how to get them motivated for Europe and he will not last long if they continue to fail in the competition that brings in lots of £.

This is what I've said for a while. Chelsea and united are improvingtheir squads. City keep spending on players who are just as good as what they already have. They have stayed static while the other 2 are a fair bit better.