Chris Hegarty

Captain Hilts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I felt he was a passenger at times. Often getting the ball from Perry and just sliding it to Black/Macleod/Hutton. But the cross he played early on (bout 8 min) was a peach. I'd give him a 6 out of 10. OK, with no glaring mistakes.

Improved as the game went on, alot more to come from the lad and i feel games are what he needs and plenty of them, will he keep Argyriou or Faure out? Time will tell.

i certainly think he looked a lot more assured than they 2, although personally i think Argyriou is better in midfield

i certainly think he looked a lot more assured than they 2, although personally i think Argyriou is better in midfield

I would prefer Argy at RB and Hegarty at CB maybe replacing Cribari for a couple of games, its difficult to know what our best 11 is these days as we have got so many new players and young lads that it takes time to get to know their game.

I would prefer Argy at RB and Hegarty at CB maybe replacing Cribari for a couple of games, its difficult to know what our best 11 is these days as we have got so many new players and young lads that it takes time to get to know their game.

What is wrong with Cribari? I think he has settled very well. He is a better footballer than the Greek.

he was excellent today IMO. defended with confidence and put in some great crosses, including the one that led to Jig's goal. hopefully he'll keep his place

Fair play giving the guy some praise on his debut but I thought he was very poor...not really his fault as he is not a right back and it is a position where you need good pace and distribution..

Wouldn't mind him getting a run out at cb to see if he can be more solid/effective than perry.

What is wrong with Cribari? I think he has settled very well. He is a better footballer than the Greek.

Hes better than he was at the start of the season but still has his shakey moments and we dont have to play him in every game, squad rotation is importaint to give everybody game time.

Aye good call. 2 clean sheets in a row, including our first away league win, now lets play about with the defence again. doh

I should fucking hope we would get clean sheets in the 3rd...but look at the chances WE created for them today...perry is a bombscare especially in possession..if your happy with the way we defended today just because they didn't score your heads in the sand mate.

Hes better than he was at the start of the season but still has his shakey moments and we dont have to play him in every game, squad rotation is importaint to give everybody game time.

Ally has to balance squad rotation with players gelling. I think the partnership between Perry and Cribari is one i wouldn't want to upset too much, i think they need to play together as much as possible but i do agree with your sentiment to a certain degree. (tu)

I should fucking hope we would get clean sheets in the 3rd...but look at the chances WE created for them today...perry is a bombscare especially in possession..if your happy with the way we defended today just because they didn't score your heads in the sand mate.

I wouldn't put all the blame on the CB. I thought Hutton was woeful today as DM

heads in the sand. - You aren't the first on here to say that to me. It is the stupidest statement I've ever seen and is usually peddled by insecure idiots. :craphead:

Perry done fine, did you count how many time he gave away possession? This is a whole new back 5. It was never going to just come together after a few games.