Chelsea cheated like fuck the day !

BLUEDIGNITY

Last man is not a rule. Does not exist.

Also, changing it from 'we all know Torres dived' to 'let's face it' doesn't change anything. He was caught and perfectly entitled to go down. Whether he did so theatrically or not, Evans caught him and it was a foul. MC got it hugely wrong.

This was the one borderline decision he got wrong.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a dive. That's my opinion, not arguing about it. Don't take any preference to either team either before anyone asks/assumes.

It's not a dive if there's contact, who are you to know what pain Torres can withstand?

No your not. To be honest I think he got the Torres decision wrong. There was contact. He did dive but regardless of that he did get hit. However he shouldn't have still been on the pitch anyway and he is a diving cunt.The goal had nothing to do with him.The first red was stone wall.Some people are bitter cunts.

Pretty sure our first arguments would have been about Man U and it's a cliche i stay clear of on here as i find it rather dull, Man Ure are wanks in my opinion but i don't really care about them.

However i have to comment on this one and say that no Man U fan should ever be allowed to insult a player of Torres's standard by calling him a diving cunt, see Ashley Young.

Pretty sure our first arguments would have been about Man U and it's a cliche i stay clear of on here as i find it rather dull, Man Ure are wanks in my opinion but i don't really care about them.

However i have to comment on this one and say that no Man U fan should ever be allowed to insult a player of Torres's standard by calling him a diving cunt, see Ashley Young.

I've called young a diving cunt on numerous occasions. I used to call ronaldo and still do a diving cunt. Suarez is the same. These types of players reap what they sow. They have no right to complain when it goes against them.

I've called young a diving cunt on numerous occasions. I used to call ronaldo and still do a diving cunt. Suarez is the same. These types of players reap what they sow. They have no right to complain when it goes against them.

Fair enough. Torres didn't dive though.

A lot more than anyone else I would imagine.

Casey already gave me that shitey response. I know this, they will without doubt have the biggest fanbase in the UK however was that my question? No. Smart arses are only funny when they're being smart.

I support Chelsea, I've read this story about the ref being accused of racial slurs but I just don't buy it, what reason would he have to do it? Btw does anyone actually know what he supposedly said? Think it was to Mata and Mikel

Called Mata a Spanish hat and said to Mikel he was a fantastic player...

Shocking comments to make.

Fair enough. Torres didn't dive though.

He did dive. Evans got the slightest of touches on his shin, but he went down to ensure that he got the foul. The ref got it wrong.....but so did Torres. The next time he may keep going and allow the official to rule on what happened. The players have brought it all on themselves.

Casey already gave me that shitey response. I know this, they will without doubt have the biggest fanbase in the UK however was that my question? No. Smart arses are only funny when they're being smart.

I can't speak for Casey but I certainly wasn't being a smart ass. You asked a question and that's the answer I thought appropriate.Merchandise sales and tv figures show them to be the biggest supported club.

He did dive. Evans got the slightest of touches on his shin, but he went down to ensure that he got the foul. The ref got it wrong.....but so did Torres. The next time he may keep going and allow the official to rule on what happened. The players have brought it all on themselves.

This!

I can't speak for Casey but I certainly wasn't being a smart ass. You asked a question and that's the answer I thought appropriate.Merchandise sales and tv figures show them to be the biggest supported club.

You had a figure for how many people worldwide were fans and i want to know if there is a figure of how many British fans make up that number.

How do you know Torres doesn't have weak shins?

If you were interested in figures simply out of curiosity, Google would have been your best bet.

If there is contact and you are running at full pelt like Torres was then you go down, he was clearly caught and it was enough to bring him down.

Really?

I've seen many players over the years who have kept their feet despite contact being made in a challenge. It used to be called riding a tackle.

Really?

I've seen many players over the years who have kept their feet despite contact being made in a challenge. It used to be called riding a tackle.

Not all players are the same, some have the balance and skill to ride a challenge.

If you have been running at full speed and aomethig clips you then you more often than not fall over....