Chelsea cheated like fuck the day !

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres should have seen red for his horror show tackle that he only got booked for.

the 1 he got sent off for was a foul imo, but i have zero sympathy, these players run the risk if they go down when they could just as easily stayed up. Felt sorry for ivanovic, he ran the risk by cutting diagonally behind Young. There is a very fine line between getting booked for diving and winning your team a pen or red card.

I think both incidents where very similar and would have had no issue if the ref gave both evans & ivanovic reds, or booked both young & torres (although the latter is my preference). Its the incosistancy he let himself down with but by no means a shambolic performance on the level of te Norweigan guy in Chelsea-Barca semi final.

Torres should have seen red for his horror show tackle that he only got booked for.

the 1 he got sent off for was a foul imo, but i have zero sympathy, these players run the risk if they go down when they could just as easily stayed up. Felt sorry for ivanovic, he ran the risk by cutting diagonally behind Young. There is a very fine line between getting booked for diving and winning your team a pen or red card.

I think both incidents where very similar and would have had no issue if the ref gave both evans & ivanovic reds, or booked both young & torres (although the latter is my preference). Its the incosistancy he let himself down with but by no means a shambolic performance on the level of te Norweigan guy in Chelsea-Barca semi final.

That's what i said in the other thread. It was almost as bad as the De Jong one in the world cup final.

I think he got the Ivanovic sending off right though and the linesman should have flagged Hernandez offside for the winner.

No one can deny that man u always get the decisions going their way. They have the luck on their side aswell.

in recent clashes with chelsea, all the decisions that stick out in my mind went chelseas way. I remember a Drogba goal at Old Traford which was about 2 yards offside (think it was the same game Joe Cole scored a beauty of a flick).

in another at Stamford Bridge i remember Ashley Cole diving to win a freekick, and from the resulting freekick Drogba was not only offside but fouled the defender (wes brown i think) to score what im sure was the winner.

i'm not one for buying the 'man u get all the decisions' propaganda. Something thats pedalled by bitter Liverpool fans imo.

in recent clashes with chelsea, all the decisions that stick out in my mind went chelseas way. I remember a Drogba goal at Old Traford which was about 2 yards offside (think it was the same game Joe Cole scored a beauty of a flick).

in another at Stamford Bridge i remember Ashley Cole diving to win a freekick, and from the resulting freekick Drogba was not only offside but fouled the defender (wes brown i think) to score what im sure was the winner.

i'm not one for buying the 'man u get all the decisions' propaganda. Something thats pedalled by bitter Liverpool fans imo.

People say it about the biggest clubs in every country and in just about every sport too.

Our fans always argue about how Celtic get all the decisions, their fans think we get all the decisions. Look further afield and the same thing happens with Barca and Spain and it happens in England with Man Utd too.

I'm not just talking about today, i'm talking every time i watch Man u they get decisions their way all the time.