Chelsea cheated like fuck the day !

BLUEDIGNITY

I find shite that the ref is gettin blamed for all this and not ivanovic or torres gettin sent off not to mention the poor millionarie footballers being offended by what a ref may hsve said to them but they can scream blue murder to the ref and get away with it.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who thinks he got the decisions right?

Ivanovic was last man and Young was through on goal, by the letter of the law Clattenberg had every right to send him off. For Torres, let's face it, he did dive. Just because Evans touched him doesn't make it not a dive, he could easily have stayed up and he definitely went down on purpose.

For the offside goal, that wasn't his fault, it was the linesman's.

I didn't watch the end so don't know if there's other freekick incidents or things like that but as far as the red cards go, fair enough IMO.

No your not. To be honest I think he got the Torres decision wrong. There was contact. He did dive but regardless of that he did get hit. However he shouldn't have still been on the pitch anyway and he is a diving cunt.The goal had nothing to do with him.The first red was stone wall.Some people are bitter cunts.

I like the way the topic of Chelsea fans throwing a chair and a load of coins is being overlooked by the plastic Chelsea supporters and man u haters. Also how a black steward needing hospital treatment after being hit by objects. Probably the refs fault.

I like the way the topic of Chelsea fans throwing a chair and a load of coins is being overlooked by the plastic Chelsea supporters and man u haters. Also how a black steward needing hospital treatment after being hit by objects. Probably the refs fault.

What difference does it make if he's black or not?

When I address you directly you can reply to me otherwise keep your guilty feelings to your fuckin self capche ! wink.png10310.gif

Nothing more pathetic than an internet warrior.Still hurting because his English team lost. Get over it. The best team won.

Am I the only one who thinks he got the decisions right?

Ivanovic was last man and Young was through on goal, by the letter of the law Clattenberg had every right to send him off. For Torres, let's face it, he did dive. Just because Evans touched him doesn't make it not a dive, he could easily have stayed up and he definitely went down on purpose.

For the offside goal, that wasn't his fault, it was the linesman's.

I didn't watch the end so don't know if there's other freekick incidents or things like that but as far as the red cards go, fair enough IMO.

Last man is not a rule. Does not exist.

Also, changing it from 'we all know Torres dived' to 'let's face it' doesn't change anything. He was caught and perfectly entitled to go down. Whether he did so theatrically or not, Evans caught him and it was a foul. MC got it hugely wrong.