Chelsea cheated like fuck the day !

BLUEDIGNITY

You had a figure for how many people worldwide were fans and i want to know if there is a figure of how many British fans make up that number.

The worldwide figure again relates to merchandise sales, shirt sales and tv figures.. Also from research conducted by a company known as being top of the field of research on such matters. Im not claiming it to be 100% accurate but with the fanbase unitedHave it's hard to argue.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not all players are the same, some have the balance and skill to ride a challenge.

If you have been running at full speed and aomethig clips you then you more often than not fall over....

I don't believe that Torres couldn't have stayed on his feet. If you do, that's fair enough.

Derek you have asked this about 4 times on these boards, it's getting a bit old now.

I must be getting old as I dont ever remember asking this question. To be fair though, your dislike for united is very old. It turns a usually level headed knowledgeable bloke into a bit of a bitter wee man. It's a shame. Not long ago I posted in the thread about decent posters that you were one of the good guys. Bitterness is one thing in a football fan I really dislike and your bitterness is changing my opinion. Now fair enough I've no doubt you dont care about my opinion. It's my disappointment.

I must be getting old as I dont ever remember asking this question. To be fair though, your dislike for united is very old. It turns a usually level headed knowledgeable bloke into a bit of a bitter wee man. It's a shame. Not long ago I posted in the thread about decent posters that you were one of the good guys. Bitterness is one thing in a football fan I really dislike and your bitterness is changing my opinion. Now fair enough I've no doubt you dont care about my opinion. It's my disappointment.

You have asked it more than once if you cannot recall I'd be very suprised.

Most of what I say on here is banter and most of the other posters take it that way and give it back just as good, can't really help if you take it to heart.

You have asked it more than once if you cannot recall I'd be very suprised.

Most of what I say on here is banter and most of the other posters take it that way and give it back just as good, can't really help if you take it to heart.

Others may have asked you but im certain I haven't. As Casey says you haven't answered.Most of what you say is banter. Not when it comes to man u though. You're bitter.

Others may have asked you but im certain I haven't. As Casey says you haven't answered.Most of what you say is banter. Not when it comes to man u though. You're bitter.

What do you mean Casey say's I haven't?

You have asked, I'm 100% on that.

Suit yourself, I'm not greatly fussed if you think I am bitter or not. (tu)

I've never seen you confirming or denying it, but from your posts on them, it's difficult to believe that you're not.

What do you mean Casey say's I haven't?

You have asked, I'm 100% on that.

Suit yourself, I'm not greatly fussed if you think I am bitter or not. (tu)

I'm clearly a Rangers supporter, season ticket holder for a number of years now.

I have been to many football matches in my time including Chelsea, Barcelona, Dortmund, Arsenal, Liverpool ect but the only team I follow is Rangers. If because I post my dislike for clubs such as United, Liverpool and Celtic that makes me a Chelsea or whoever else fan in your eyes then so be it.

I hope this clears it up for you.

I'm clearly a Rangers supporter, season ticket holder for a number of years now.

I have been to many football matches in my time including Chelsea, Barcelona, Dortmund, Arsenal, Liverpool ect but the only team I follow is Rangers. If because I post my dislike for clubs such as United, Liverpool and Celtic that makes me a Chelsea or whoever else fan in your eyes then so be it.

tbh mate i always got the impression from your posts that you were a Chelsea fan too.

I actually didn't know that you weren't until that post :lol:

If they were playing United or Liverpool then I can understand, if not then I have no idea why.

From what i've seen of your posts you just seem to speak favourably about them & their players a lot more than you do with any other English sides.

It probably just comes across that way because you hate Liverpool & Man Utd and they are two of the most discussed teams in here :lol:

Very hard to believe you're not a Chelsea fan. You always stick up for them regardless of their opponents. This would be a lot more believable if you stuck up for other clubs in the same way. Im obviously not the only person who drew this conclusion.

Very hard to believe you're not a Chelsea fan. You always stick up for them regardless of their opponents. This would be a lot more believable if you stuck up for other clubs in the same way. Im obviously not the only person who drew this conclusion.

Why would I hide it if I supported them as a few Rangers boys on here have already stated they do?

I have told you I dont, if you choose to think otherwise then fire away.

The worldwide figure again relates to merchandise sales, shirt sales and tv figures.. Also from research conducted by a company known as being top of the field of research on such matters. Im not claiming it to be 100% accurate but with the fanbase unitedHave it's hard to argue.

I'm not caring about any of this i was just simply wondering if you knew the answer to my question which you don't and i'm not following Casey's advice as i don't actually care about Man U's fanbase.

I'm not caring about any of this i was just simply wondering if you knew the answer to my question which you don't and i'm not following Casey's advice as i don't actually care about Man U's fanbase.

You asked a question you dont care to know the answer of?