Crowds for the cup games

simplythebest

Doesn't look like either of the cup games this week will have big attendances.

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=IB&product=T13C04&campaign=&type=H

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=IB&product=T13E02&campaign=&type=H

I know the additional games can be difficult for many of us but I hope we can still sell quite a few at the last minute.

The disappointing thing for me is, having attended every cup tie so far, I won't even get a sniff of a ticket if we get drawn against the Rodents in the semi, or make it to the final.

The non attendees will suddenly become fully available to watch these games.

The disappointing thing for me is, having attended every cup tie so far, I won't even get a sniff of a ticket if we get drawn against the Rodents in the semi, or make it to the final.

Just the way it is mate, always been like that.

Big games attract bigger crowds sadly.

I'd love to go to the ICT game but I'm working away in Cardiff during the week so won't make it (first game I've missed at Ibrox this season). I will be at the Alloa game on saturday though and hoping it will be to see us progress in a second cup in a week. :21:

It's always the same shit when it comes to cup games....attendance looks bad, if it was a champions league game etc...fact is we will still get a crowd of 25k plus which is more than acceptable for a midweek CIS cup game when everyone is skint....I'm looking forward to it and I'm sure a lot more seats will be sold on the day

you can have my ticket for any game that an spl club will recieve a penny from us, including the rodents.none of them will ever see a brass farthing of mine as long as i live.

Very true mate. I'm a season ticket holder and I even doubt I'll get my hands on a ticket.

Let's hope St Johnstone have been taking lessons from Killie. :D