SFA and Ibrox

Dunc

Normally, I would jump into the sensible, logical approach, which says we should take money if we can.

BUT... not this time. It would be wrong to take their cash, and to let them have the run of our stadium, when they have done so much to put padlocks on the front door.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ask yourselfs do you really want to see stuart regan sitting in our hospitality getting the benefit of our facilities and levin sitting in our home dugout with the stands full of tarriers. No amount of money is worth this, you cant accept money from an organisation we deem corrupt it smacks of double standards. Our pride should not have a monetary value

FUCK THE SFA.

WATP :7325:

Charles Green should do what is best for the business, if its a good business decision go for it, fans cant decide on crucial matters regarding how the club operates as a business, thats why we have a board of Directors.

Do we really want fans of the trannie army singing the same song in our stadium that they sang down in wales ? Could u imagine the taigs or the sheeps in a semi or final, graffiti everywhere . Someone wouldnt get a sniff of my front door if I knew they had hurt my family previously and where coming to my house to inflict as much pain and ridicule as possible on me . This is a time when money is not important . Fuck them over big time for me !!

Charles Green should do what is best for the business, if its a good business decision go for it, fans cant decide on crucial matters regarding how the club operates as a business, thats why we have a board of Directors.

I can't imagine they'd pay us that much. Then you have to remember the costs of relaying the pitch etc From a purely business point of view without knowing the rough figures, it doesn't make much sense to let them use Ibrox. From a personal point of view, Fuck them!

After the summer of not knowing if we were ever going to play football again and the EXTREME PAIN the SFA put us through, my answer

has to be a BIG NO.

Should CG decide to negotiate with these scumbags, I would ask him to demand :-

1) All our money they pilferred from us.

2) As high a price as we can get.

3) The REMOVAL of the signing embargo.

4) We decide which media are allowed in to report on the games in question.

Only with these criteria, would I allow them to use our beloved Ibrox.

The wheel has turned full circle and now it is we who hold all the aces, so lets trump O'regan and his cabal AND let the world know why.

Unlike the scummy clubs that listened to their scummy fans.

Unlike the scummy clubs that listened to their scummy fans.

Look what listening to their fans did for them, they will suffer for years because of weak Directors who should have made decisions based on their business and not on the bigotry and hatred of their fans, Green needs to be tough with the SFA but balance that against the business needs of our great club

Although i appreciate business is business, and normally we should explore every opportunity to make money, sometimes basic principles and self pride come into play, i wouldn't even sit down with them, unless the starting point is they give us what is rightly ours with no exception, but even at that it would still stick in my throat to help the corrupt bastards, they were always going to need us before we needed them, and this will not be the last time, fuckin hunt them

Even with the thought that money that could be going to us will be going to paedo fc?

Even with the thought that money that could be going to us will be going to paedo fc?

On this occasion aye, so do you think that we should let them slap transfer bans on us, even when it was proved illegal, assist on trying to take titles of us, blackmail us on more than one occasion and then try and steal monies of us, but when they come calling for our help, we should roll over to get our fucking bellies tickled, for a few quid, sorry mate, but i want Rangers to have higher principles and more self pride than that

We must undoubtedly consider their kind offer, and set fees that are truly reflective of the excellent facilities that Ibrox offers. Fees that are also reflective of the money owed to us by the SFA.

Ask them for the money up front in case they don’t have it, or a cut of the gate and TV money or both. When they question the money up front we reply with” Well we have had difficulty getting our own money from you so it makes trusting you difficult”. Then start negotiations from that stand point.

If we don’t want to do it, we reply that we would love to help but we are thinking of doing something at Ibrox at that time as well.

Always appear polite and reasonable in business even if you hate them.

The big question is; do we actually need their money.

From a personal point of view, we should say NO THANK YOU.

if :cgreen: wants to get the fans involved as much as possible, i really really hope he asks us about this. definite no from me. fair enough we want our stolen money back, but i will not have they fat pricks in the kilts damaging the seats an abusing other facilities. not to mention Flower of Scotland being played at Ibrox...... :wanker:

as far as sfa are concerned...no, i dont want them anywhere near my ground. nor the tarriers and the rest of the sphell manks who dont deserve to sit in our seats.

for those that say its a business decision.....i think that is a lame excuse for compromising our principles.

The Sunday Post reports the SFA are going to ask Rangers for the use of Ibrox for certian games while Hampden is being modified for the commonwealth games.

I hope Mr Greens tells them to get stuffed.

Take their money no problem,and having the haters pay huge sums of money into our coffers,no problem at all.

On this occasion aye, so do you think that we should let them slap transfer bans on us, even when it was proved illegal, assist on trying to take titles of us, blackmail us on more than one occasion and then try and steal monies of us, but when they come calling for our help, we should roll over to get our fucking bellies tickled, for a few quid, sorry mate, but i want Rangers to have higher principles and more self pride than that

I'm actually in the same boat as you, if it was up to me they would be to to gtf. I just asked that to...... Fuck knows why I asked that actually. Am sure there's a reason, I just can't think of one lol