The Kevin Kyle appreciation thread

Jamie0202

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could say it's a disgrace having a fan like you at the club aswell.

He is a complete and utter joke of a player, eating up wages that a young kal naismith and calum gallagher could only dream of right now yet who would you rather up top? He is the worst ally signing ever and i don't believe it was ally's idea to sign him it can't have been. He hasn't done one single thing to show anything positive on the pitch and he is the exact type of player that is everything wrong with scottish football. scotland should stop moulding these kind of duds, brick shit houses who can't control a football. Europe moves forward with football and scotland is stuck in the stone age with idiotic and arrogant fans who believe everything is ok regarding these types of players. shite shite shite footballer and would much rather have a youth player ahead of him.

He is a complete and utter joke of a player, eating up wages that a young kal naismith and calum gallagher could only dream of right now yet who would you rather up top? He is the worst ally signing ever and i don't believe it was ally's idea to sign him it can't have been. He hasn't done one single thing to show anything positive on the pitch and he is the exact type of player that is everything wrong with scottish football. scotland should stop moulding these kind of duds, brick shit houses who can't control a football. Europe moves forward with football and scotland is stuck in the stone age with idiotic and arrogant fans who believe everything is ok regarding these types of players. shite shite shite footballer and would much rather have a youth player ahead of him.

What is his weekly wage?

He may not be the best. He may be struggling. But to abuse a Rangers player personally like that?

Fuck right off.

What is his weekly wage?

He may not be the best. He may be struggling. But to abuse a Rangers player personally like that?

Fuck right off.

no idea but i know youth footballers aren't on anything near £1000 a week.

Believe me i used to think exactly the same as you if he is a rangers player support him, but we as a club went to an inch of extinction, a big part of that is who we brought in, just short of 2million for beattie etc. surely after everything that has gone on a player of his age who hadn't played for a YEAR alarm bells have got to start ringing. ally goes on about the ajax youth model yet signs players like kyle. is it just me that doesn't think it adds up? we as fans have a responsibility to voice our concerns, as we were far too quiet the last few years. we are trying to move forward as a club and these signings are moving us further and further back. So know i wont support him and if it really was ally that signed him then he is quite frankly shocking at signing players, wonder what sell on fee we will get for kyle? or how much success he will bring us on the pitch this year? complete waste of money.

no idea but i know youth footballers aren't on anything near £1000 a week.

Believe me i used to think exactly the same as you if he is a rangers player support him, but we as a club went to an inch of extinction, a big part of that is who we brought in, just short of 2million for beattie etc. surely after everything that has gone on a player of his age who hadn't played for a YEAR alarm bells have got to start ringing. ally goes on about the ajax youth model yet signs players like kyle. is it just me that doesn't think it adds up? we as fans have a responsibility to voice our concerns, as we were far too quiet the last few years. we are trying to move forward as a club and these signings are moving us further and further back. So know i wont support him and if it really was ally that signed him then he is quite frankly shocking at signing players, wonder what sell on fee we will get for kyle? or how much success he will bring us on the pitch this year? complete waste of money.

What if he gets his chance to start games with all the injuries and ends up with 15+ goals this season, contributing to our promotion and winning the league? Would you at least shake his hand and say, 'Well done. Thank you.'

"wonder what sell on fee we will get for kyle?" - He's on a 1 year deal, so probably £0. Give or take. doh

Yes, strangely only from you though.

It's not a hard one to work out.

I don't like you or your opinions, and YES I think you are not a Rangers fan. Don't know who you SUPPORT but it is most certainly not Rangers. But with nearly 5,000 posts under your belt I'm obviously the only one who thinks this. Probably goes back to when I first joined RM and you accused me of being one of them.

I don't like you or your opinions, and YES I think you are not a Rangers fan. Don't know who you SUPPORT but it is most certainly not Rangers. But with nearly 5,000 posts under your belt I'm obviously the only one who thinks this. Probably goes back to when I first joined RM and you accused me of being one of them.

Come join my son and i for a pint in the Wee Rangers Club before the next match and tell me to my face i am not a Rangers fan.