weirdest game you have ever been to ?

Mine was Hibs Celtic Scottish cup final at Hampden in 1972. I had just been up the road to a travel agent to get my tickets for Barcelona (cue the song, in Barcelona, in 1972 ....). I was walking near Hampden & decided to take in the game in case Hibs beat Ceptic. In those days you could pay on the door and walk in. Standing of course back then. It was horrible. In a sea of green and Hibs got thrashed.

I was also in the Aberdeen end for a Rangers Aberdeen final which we lost. Keeping quiet is hard when you are winning but as it turned out it was harder being quiet when everyone else is jumping for joy.

Inter 2 Palermo 2 in 2009 I think. Inter were coasting at 2-0, cue Palermo scoring two goals in a matter of minutes and a brave guy sitting in front of me celebrating both goals. He eventually got skelpted with a few cups of coke and he was fuming. Also never seen away fans that aggressive and loud

River Plate v Vasco de Gama semi final copa Liberatores at Monumental stadium .i could only get tickets for Vasco section and sat in amongst them(all 200)fucking sheer bedlam went Vasco went through to final. It seemed the other 50000 odd in the stadium were trying to get at our section.I can honestly say I was never so scared at a game in my life.One image sticks out and that was a well dressed gentleman wearing a suit and crombie lashing out at the vasco fans with an umbrella and the police doing fuck all about it. I remember paying a taxi driver about 5 times the going rate to take me to Recoleta just to get the hell away from the ground.

in the dundee united end facing the dug outs when we won the league up there 3-0 recently............had some time trying to blend in and managed to survive the match, pity the two guys three rows in front of me (who had paid £100 per ticket) couldnt sit on their hands so convincingly, they where put out after only five minutes.............enjoyed leaving the stench of sitting with the arabs with fifteen minutes to go to celebrate in the street with the teddy bears outside the away end.............crazy day all round

Sat in the St Mirren end for the game on Christmas eve last season, when they scored one of their fans hugged me. So hard not to punch him in the face. Also when Wallace scored for us I had to try and mask my happiness by being overly angry, don't think I did that too convincingly! :lol: