So What Now For The Mighty Army Of Happy Bears?

Steelee66

Fucking Excellent news today.

We win the big tax case, leaving them with one little thread of hope that they can still get us on a technicality.

HOWEVER....OlegKuznetsov's thread, re. TITLE STRIPPING

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=242315

has just torn that from their gnarled, desperately grasping fingers.

The game is over you scum bastards. WE WIN.. Now crawl back under your stones and fuckin die. :wanker:

So what now?

I fully expect the bitter Rangers haters to turn on those who they hoped could kill us off, and now have no need for. rheagan, doncaster and the puppet master, slanty eyes himself. And how long before the other 11 spl minnows try to change the voting rules within their dying league to try to tear more cash from its almost empty coffers.

Internal wrangling and growing hostility toward ra shellik must surely now follow, when they all realise that liewell has shafted them for his and his rancid clubs own gain.

TV deal in tatters.

Crowds dropping like like an alterboys underpants in front of Father Donnolly

Clubs all amassing huge debts (for them) and facing death. :mutley:

Meanwhile, over at Ibrox..........

Massive crowds,

no debt,

young squad growing in confidence,

Successful share issue about to bring a lot of cash to rebuild and take us back to the top where we belong.

Add to this the enjoyment we will have if oldco and MIH do go after those who leaked the details of the case and those rabid sad cunts who slandered us for almost a year.

Oh, and we must never forget the witch hunt we have endured. SPL teams should still be boycotted at all costs and we should do all we can to assist in their death.

We have our new friends in the sfl to replace them.

What a great time to be a Bear :party:

Today should further every Rangers fans desire to see the finish of every pishy little SPL club. Hibs debt up, under 3000 at the Caley game on Sun, Aberdeen basically trying to give tickets away for a game next Tue night, crowds plummeting at Celtic,viewing figures dropping by incredible amounts it goes on and on

The fight has only just begun. Todays decision doesn't signal the end, it just signals the beginning of Round 2. This time we're standing and Ready to fight back!

NO SURRENDER.

NO SURRENDER INDEED MATE :541:

I think the end game is in sight though.

If they try to strip titles from us now, we will have far too strong a case to not contemplate taking them through the courts. (provided the sfa throw out our appeal)

Then Fifa/Eufa, whoever will tear the sfa a new arsehole for the shit way they have handled this from the start.

They dont have anything else to blackmail us with either.

We hold all the aces IMO. .

Today should further every Rangers fans desire to see the finish of every pishy little SPL club. Hibs debt up, under 3000 at the Caley game on Sun, Aberdeen basically trying to give tickets away for a game next Tue night, crowds plummeting at Celtic,viewing figures dropping by incredible amounts it goes on and on

Its all good mate ;)

Here's my prediction, once teams realise they can't win a place in Europe, and find themselves well above the relegation spot, they'll go in to administration. Killie or Motherwell could be good bets. A lot of sense to it, gets the fans rallying round the club like Hearts, good excuse to off load players they can't afford. The alternative would be to risk hanging on til next season, getting liquidated and going out of existence. Long winter ahead.

NO SURRENDER INDEED MATE :541:

I think the end game is in sight though.

If they try to strip titles from us now, we will have far too strong a case to not contemplate taking them through the courts. (provided the sfa throw out our appeal)

Then Fifa/Eufa, whoever will tear the sfa a new arsehole for the shit way they have handled this from the start.

They dont have anything else to blackmail us with either.

We hold all the aces IMO. .

We hold the aces now, but we must remember when we didn't and be ruthless to the end. This decision hasn't made me happy, it has strengthened my resolve to see our enemies destroyed.

We hold the aces now, but we must remember when we didn't and be ruthless to the end. This decision hasn't made me happy, it has strengthened my resolve to see our enemies destroyed.

Agree with that.

We should never forget or let them away with the treatment they gave us.

Well sad OP, Rangers will look to itself and its own from now on.

Will be interesting to see how many of these 'piously run' clubs fold or struggle without the Rangers pound.

A boycott would eventually see most relegated in any event, must be shite supporting another club who's status has always depended mostly upon Rangers :lol:

Yet they slander our club and us as much as possible. Most of it complete bile.

Hopefully the sheep are among the long-term casualties of all this, that lot really are a shower (tu)

I'm absolutely delighted with developments but even happier for you fellas. I know how it feels to be literally given a kicking and then be the one facing charges but I also know how it feels to be vindicated.

I'm sure none of you ever will but don't forget the faces of those smug bastards as they pontificated and talked about 'financial doping' & 'title stripping' , where exactly are they and their bastions of sporting integrity clubs ? Well unlike rangers their dying and frankly which of us care ? I would have had utmost sympathy for the fans of any club that was suffering but for the SPL clubs that behaved like a collective baying mob , fuck em.

Well done the Gers

Well sad OP, Rangers will look to itself and its own from now on.

Will be interesting to see how many of these 'piously run' clubs fold or struggle without the Rangers pound.

A boycott would eventually see most relegated in any event, must be shite supporting another club who's status has always depended mostly upon Rangers :lol:

Yet they slander our club and us as much as possible. Most of it complete bile.

Hopefully the sheep are among the long-term casualties of all this, that lot really are a shower (tu)

Personally, I would like dundee hibernian to crash and burn first.

But if it has to be the sheep............thats cool. :lol:

Personally, I would like dundee hibernian to crash and burn first.

But if it has to be the heep............thats cool. :lol:

No it must be the sheep.

Their disrespect for our lost fans and injured legend is enough for me to wish their dump of a ground is turned in to a Fishing Museum.

I want every single one of them to slowly go to the wall with plenty of news coverage about how terrible it is, the mismanagement, the corruption and then the recognition that it was OUR team not being in the league that showed, that they could not survive without us. Every single one of them including the beasts from the east.

The fight has only just begun. Todays decision doesn't signal the end, it just signals the beginning of Round 2. This time we're standing and Ready to fight back!

NO SURRENDER.

A happy day for us.

And now we must fight on.

I dont just want justice for us now.

They tried to kill us and they would have danced on the grave.. I want revenge for that.

With Hibs and Hearts on the verge of collapse, and the SPL barely solvent and struggling to maintain any credibility, we must tactfully - but forcefully - press our case (in all areas) from this point onward. The SPL EBT Inquiry is in tatters; Doncaster has nailed his colours to the wrong mast, and I doubt if anyone will be queuing up to defend his ill-judgements. Let's strike while the 'iron' is hot.