Another march a good idea.

aranger

Any support out there for another protest march.

If there is how would you get this done.

Asked on another forum but this one could have more Bears with contacts in Supporters groups and the like.

Perhaps drop a petition demanding resignations at the SPL and SFA on the steps of Hampden.

Asked on another forum but this one could have more Bears with contacts in Supporters groups and the like.

Perhaps drop a petition demanding resignations at the SPL and SFA on the steps of Hampden.

Sounds like a plan.

Demand this Kangaroo court with the Tims lawyers be scrapped also.

If someone can get me started along the right road then I would be happy to contact people at the Club or elsewhere who could get this going.

Never been into this in the past but the world should know what's happened to our Club imo. and the last march got some great publicity, this time only rabid tims could disagree with it and that would be a bonus.

good idea. i would either contact the RST or the Union Bears/Blue Order

I have contacted RST through twitter and email and Rangers news.

Awaiting reply yet, twitter is over my head, god will get my message first more than likely. lol

Will try the others, thanks.

I hear the date for this now pointless witch trial is 29th of January, would be good to get our feeling known before this.

Why are we wanting a protest now?

Instead of calling off this farce about dual contracts they have announced a date for it to commence.

Regan, Doncaster still in Jobs.

Withholding money.

The way we were treated.

If the SFL had did the deal with the SPL we would already have lost our titles so saying this witch hunt is not going to continue after this result is a bit naive, we have to get rid of these numpties.

Imo this is the time to go after them, or let them off and wait and see I suppose.

Why don't we just kick back and relax while we watch our enemies squirm for a bit... :)

Why don't we just kick back and relax while we watch our enemies squirm for a bit... :)

They could get shifted before this hearing by their own people but wouldn't put a bet on it.

No doubt planning a different direction to attack from, not confident we won`t get shafted at this hearing.

As I say they would already have taken our titles before the verdict plus the fact they are using a Lawyer with a clear conflict of interest so scruples and doing the right thing are in short supply.

Waiting for them to go could be a gamble.

What if Shytey is charged and convicted of an illegal deal in the take over, we will have been punished for absolutely nothing, I am raging tbh.

Mostly because I sat back and let it go as everywhere I turned the opinion was we were definitely guilty I suppose.

Trying with the peace pipes but the angers winning. lol

If its not a goer fair enough, just thought sitting back has saw us lose battle after battle for quite some time now.