What's happening with this adidas deal?

GOAT

:lol: No did i say that, maybe you shouldn't read the Daily record? They have just picked up on that 1 thing out of many thing that was spoke about.

Puma and warrior were mentioned but they just picked out adidas, and now we have people saying i thought we were going with Adidas

The whole article was based on us going to switch to Adidas. :lol: Maybe they are saying that because Ahmad had us all believing it was likely.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole article was based on us going to switch to Adidas. :lol: Maybe they are saying that because Ahmad had us all believing it was likely.

Aye and they picked that one thing out of loads of other thing we could have done. But you didn't read that did you, you just read the Daily record so that must be true.

Why are you attempting to be a arrogant wank?

You mean you don't know? Perhaps i didn't take too kindly to being called a "lying cunt". I knew what i was talking about, i put up the reason why i thought that. I wasn't lying nor did i know whether the Daily Record had missed bits out or not.

You mean you don't know? Perhaps i didn't take too kindly to being called a "lying cunt". I knew what i was talking about, i put up the reason why i thought that. I wasn't lying nor did i know whether the Daily Record had missed bits out or not.

You said, and now we here we're going with a cheaper make. I don't think we're just hearing anything we got told the options in october.

Whoever we end up with it's because they gave us more money.

You said, and now we here we're going with a cheaper make. I don't think we're just hearing anything we got told the options in october.

Whoever we end up with it's because they gave us more money.

So you wold be happy with Gola if they offered more than Adidas? :lol:

Adidas would be best in the long run through worldwide exposure. Something Puma can never give us. We are afterall all about expanding the brand, are we not?

We were led to believe it would be Adidas. Ahmad told fans in Toronto: “Fingers crossed we will sign with adidas this week.

So you wold be happy with Gola if they offered more than Adidas? :lol:

Adidas would be best in the long run through worldwide exposure. Something Puma can never give us. We are afterall all about expanding the brand, are we not?

Do u think Charles Green gives a fuck about what i think? Whoever gives us the most money will be the sponsor. SIMPLE.

No, just a Super Duper Uber fan. :lol:

I never considered myself an Uber fan. I just supported Rangers the only way I've known. I've only ever been called an Uber fan by posters on RM. It says more about these posters own insecurities if how I choose to support my club makes them feel inadequate.

I never considered myself an Uber fan. I just supported Rangers the only way I've known. I've only ever been called an Uber fan by posters on RM. It says more about these posters own insecurities if how I choose to support my club makes them feel inadequate.

I don't think it does to be honest. They can't all be wrong. :lol:

On the subject of kit deal, there has been a significant amount of activity on that front and if it hasn't been finalised just yet there will no doubt be a very good reason for the delay. As has been noted in earlier posts, there was no promise of a date for any announcement, it was merely stated as hope to announce. Why are we arguing? Green is no fool. He will be aware that Adidas are probably the fans' favourite but if we get a far better deal with Puma or Nike then it would be remiss of him to ignore such offers.

Or maybe some like to give folk who saved the club time and a chance rather than panicking over unfounded conspiracies?

Maybe its best for fans to be doubtful over most things and question them. Rather than live in fairy land where everything is fine and dandy.

The way I see it is that when Charles and his team took over they cast their eye over the commercial landscape and identifed the areas where they felt they could generate more cash into Rangers. Kit deal being one area. I suspect that the process of getting firm bids on the table, discussions with bidders, sharpening of pencils to get better prices and the like all takes a wee bit of time so I'll be patient for a while longer. But............the messaging coming out of the Rangers Board is going to have to improve a bit. There is no real point in raising prospects and then going quiet on them - it simply leads to frustration at best. Much better if they used the Rangers website to post updates on big stuff like kit deals. Even if it is 'we are still in discussion with companies X, Y and Z and we hope to make an announcement in [??date] if we can. We'll keep you posted. We want to make sure we get the best deal for Rangers and will work at this until we are satisfied that we have done so.'

Maximising the commercial value to Rangers is bound to be uppermost in the Board's mind. That does not mean simply taking the highest price on the table. Factoring in the potential for added value from shirt sales around the globe fore each release of a new shirt could be a tricky calculation. One factor in that would be the appetite of fans to buy (say) an Adidas branded shirt vs a (say) Puma branded shirt. I suppose it is also possible they want to wrap news of a shirt deal into the IPO prospectus to try to give it an added feel good factor either in terms of the £ value of the deal done and / or in the prospect for future sales if it is with (say) Adidas.

We were told we'd hear an annoucement weeks ago. Still fuck all.

What's happening to the deal to buy Edminston House? It's all quiet on that front too.

Thats it , this has all been lies , lies I tell ya . we are finished !!. :mutley: