Celtc Park Boycott.

SkiBunny

It just wont happen though, even if many do, many will go.

I see your point but for whenever this games happens again i doubt it would be boycotted.

Then unfortunatley I feel that's a wee bit hypocritical, either that or i am missing the whole premiss of this boycott

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont understand why anyone would ever want to go to that breeze block and cheap paint shit hole ever again.

I wont go back EVER. Id not let them in Ibrox ever either. I'd die a happy man if we are never tagged with them again, i fucking hate the word old-firm.

I hope CG sucker punches them when it comes, " stand alone" on yi go we will also stand alone go make your banners and your coffins d/basards let sky show you all for what you are "green" with envy as we will always be the " only show" in Scotland. Btw even the players might want to boycott this one "IF" it ever comes along! Another thing see if we get them at home CG should tell them thier not invited before they try to follow our stance!

We either boycott them all and make a public statement of our intent OR we look stupid.

If we don`t boycott the celtic game we might aswell say that they are bigger than us, that our team can`t play

at celtic park without its fans.

If theres anyone we should boycott its THEM.

I see arguments about the team needing us that day, i said the same about Tannadice and was accused of bending over and taking it. Hypocrites. Ill be at the piggery it's another day the team needs us.

IMO,after rejecting tickets for Tannadump...if we were to draw the beasts in the next round and we didn't reject tickets for this as well,we are going to look pretty fucking stupid. If we are boycotting to make a point to these clubs that wanted us dead,there should be NO exceptions! I wouldn't go. Just my opinion on the matter (tu)

Some of us don't give a flying fuck about people thinking we look stupid.

Take tickets or not, we will be criticised, so criticism is not a relevant factor for me.

Maybe on my health. I love goin there

Love going to the home of the club that supports the downfall of your own country as it is ?

Love going to the home of the club that covered up widespread peadophillia ?

Love going to the home of the club that supported child murderers?

They tried to kill is , they used lies , propaganda and their friends in the media to spin a web that very nearly seen us disappear , i for one do not love going there.

I can rest easy at night knowing my pound is not propping up their hate filled , excuse ridden paranoia.

It's our boycott if we choose to go to the piggery that's entirely up to us we can hurt all those other bastards financially but not "them" would leave our young colts badly exposed to pure evil and deep bitter hatred and I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that.

Boycotting septic makes no difference as it won't have a financial impact on them, but starving scummy diddy teams of their much needed income will sting them heavily...

I don't think we'd be boycotting dundee hivs if they weren't in desperate need of cash and were pretty stable in terms of finances, the fact that they are basically on the brink is motive for a boycott.

But I do support the idea of aberdeen; hivs; septic etc filling Dundee Utd's ground for them, especially seeing as half the cash goes to charity of Rangers choice :D

Love going to the home of the club that supports the downfall of your own country as it is ?

Love going to the home of the club that covered up widespread peadophillia ?

Love going to the home of the club that supported child murderers?

They tried to kill is , they used lies , propaganda and their friends in the media to spin a web that very nearly seen us disappear , i for one do not love going there.

I can rest easy at night knowing my pound is not propping up their hate filled , excuse ridden paranoia.

Yes, yes & yes.

I dont need educated on what im goin to see, who im payin the money to or what i'll be around. I dont like the stadium, i hate the team, despise their fans, i detest just about everything they stand for, but i love watching my team play against them. I love the hatred, the abuse, the fact that we're outnumbered by about 7 to 1 yet we still outsing them, i love the build up but i love being there even more.

There is nothing, and i mean nothing, like and old firm game. I'll gladly pay my money to go. I dont give a fuck if it means we're forever associated with them, the fact is the old firm match is still one of the biggest in the world, and long may that continue. I understand peoples frustrations towards them, they all wanted our club dead and they did everything they could to kill us off. But they didnt. We're still here. And i cant wait to ram it right fuckin up them. Boycott dundee utd, boycott aberdeen, boycott anyone else because it'll hurt them where theyll hurt most, in there pocket. We also dont need the backing of a crowd in other matches as much as we do at parkhead. But im sorry, boycotting parkhead is not the answer. What good will it do? Hurt them in other ways, but ffs, dont give them the opertunity to fill there stadium with child molesters for an old firm match because no matter what anyone thinks, they'll fill it every time.

Any other stadium, im happy to boycott, but theres something just not right about sending a team to parkhead with no backing. I know they won at ibrox under similar circumstances, but i wouldnt want a rangers team running out to 60000 of they cunts, and none of us.

Sorry, but i wont be changed on this one. Im suprised anyone says they dont enjoy goin to parkhead, gascoignes goal in 95 is up there with my greatest memories as a rangers fan. Id suggest neil mcanns in 2nd in 99 felt pretty good aswell.

If this goes back to the summer - which clubs were most vocal in their arguments against Rangers? Playing the sporting integrity card?

One club kept things quiet - prompting sheepshaggers to having a banner about "Your silence was deafening" .

Fast forward to today and look at the average attendances compared to last season.

Aberdeen, Hibs and Dundee United are all up. Most of the others are down (exclude the newly promoted clubs). Inverness CT and St. Mirren have small increases which will likely turn to negative after the next game.

So the ones that were outspoken have seen the benefit. Playing to the gallery if you want. Exactly what the pundits are accusing Charles Green of.

The tims got a draw at Ibrox when it was 100% Bears, they didn't win. I hope Charles Green declines tickets for the Meccanodome simply as a matter of principle. Our management and senior players should be able to motivate our younger players. If they can't inspire our players then we have the wrong people in the job.

My list

Celtic

Aberdeen

Hibs

Dundee Hibs

Hearts

I will definitely no go to their grounds and give them money from a Rangers man. I will fall in line with what the majority of my fellow bears decide who else should be put on the "cash machine says No" list.

I would say a boycott is a boycott, don't see any reason to make an exception for them.

In addition to that, I don't really think I'll have the interest in playing them again that I used to have anyway. If teams will stoop to these levels to try and get rid of us, rather than trying to beat us on the pitch, I just don't see the point in entering into sporting competition with them.