The sfa at tomorrow's game

ronniemca

Is there any way we will know if Regan and Doncaster are there so that we can give them the welcome they truly deserve?

Suppose it doesn't matter if they are there or not, we can make it loud and clear to the tune of 50,000 what we think of the SPHell and SFA.

Surely this bastion of football integrity will be represented at the clubs 140 year celebrations.or will they mmmm

The SFA will probably be well represented by Mr Campbell Ogilvie,as he is the El Presidente of that organisation. I would be totally astounded if Reagan had the audacity to show his face in our ground,but going by his past form, he is fucking two-faced enough to get up at half time and make a speech praising us...the fucking snake that he is.

As for Doncaster or any other "hostile" chairman of the SPL appearing,as Chef alluded to, I would be amazed if Charles Green let the cunts past the security out on the Edmiston Drive main entrance.

It might depend on how devious they are thinking.... if they KNOW that their appearance at Ibrox Park would have Gers fans up in arms and calling them for everything... they might just might think it an opportunity to try have us shown in a bad light .... by the likes of the bbc ? Just a thought is all.

It's still such a pity that all cannot get together on the proper wording for Hullo, Hullo..... they'd HATE it.

I'd be annoyed if a good rangers man was denied a seat for they pair of cunts regan and dungcaster, get them to fuck.

longmuir has shown he's got the cleanest hands in scottish football and will be welcome.

They could give them restricted view seats to signify their own restricted views on fitba in this country

Regan as chief executive of the SFA surely must attend the 140th celebration of Scottish football's largest, most successful, and multi-world record holding club. Surely?

I'm sure we would all wish to have the opportunity to give him the reception he deserves.

... and make them queue for their pies at halftime.

naw... naw... Ed!

c'mon, son, a modicum of hospitality, they're our guests, ffs!

so i've told the cunts they don't hiftay move their fat arses at half time, and that i'll deliver their pies - right in their fucking boat races!