The Official ***RangersMedia Sponsors' HALL OF FAME ***

govanblue

Set up PayPal days ago says funds transferring - takes 3-7 days it says - can I pay by card instead. Sorry if others asked previously - so want to be a part in this

Have you already donated, just waiting for payment to go through? As long as your donation says your username and that it's for shirt sponsorship I'll identify it when we get it. If not, PM me your PayPal name or address and I'll find it.

There is a link on the PayPal page to donate by card if you prefer.

Set up PayPal days ago says funds transferring - takes 3-7 days it says - can I pay by card instead. Sorry if others asked previously - so want to be a part in this

I have marked you in red, and bluepeter will let me know when your payment arrives.

Just to be clear: If you actually made the payment, and PayPal said it takes 7 days, then we just wait for the payment to arrive. If you haven't actually made the payment yet, then just go back to the page and select "pay with card"

Either way, don't worry - you're name's on the list (tu)

No worries. Im just intrigued as around £25,000 each season is a lot of money, would be interested to hear what's done with it

I've emailed the question, but the girl with the answers is off to Monday. Hopefully she'll get back to me then, and I'll update you.

What to do with

We'd maybe be cheaper bribing BF1 to wave our banner instead of theirs :thumbup:

Instead of an ad hoarding , How about we get a gaint flag made with whats left? :7325: bet somebody on here could do a real good design.

A rangers brick would be great .

Another idea, put it all on Jig to be 1st goal scorer in next match :D

What to do with

Instead of an ad hoarding , How about we get a gaint flag made with whats left? :7325: bet somebody on here could do a real good design.

A rangers brick would be great .

Another idea, put it all on Jig to be 1st goal scorer in next match :D

200 Rangers Xmas Raffle tickets? Imagine the fun we could have if we won two season tickets? :D

Rangers Hospitality are confident that we will be okay for inclusion in the next programme (v Annan).

They will send us out a contract and a welcome pack next week.

The meeting with the player, and collection of the signed shirt is at the end of the season, at Auchenhowie. (That gives us time to badger them into letting more than 2 people attend :thumbup: )