The Official ***RangersMedia Sponsors' HALL OF FAME ***

govanblue

That is clearly not the real Darren Cole :lol:

Tweeting loads of rangers players and getting no response.

Ah well. As I said, I'm not into that twitter stuff, so wouldn't know the difference.

There are some bona-fide players on Twitter, so I'm sure our regular tweeters will get the word to him.

Ah well. As I said, I'm not into that twitter stuff, so wouldn't know the difference.

There are some bona-fide players on Twitter, so I'm sure our regular tweeters will get the word to him.

Probably the Rangers Social Media guys on twitter would be a good help, I'm sure one of them used to be a mod on here.

Hope I'm wrong but I can't see him playing much this season :( was he on the bench on Saturday?

He was on the bench, but not used.

TBH It doesn't matter, from an exposure point of view, if he plays or not, our sponsorship will always appear in the programme. (tu)

And we can always get him walking up and down the touchline with a sandwich board on :pipe:

He was on the bench, but not used.

TBH It doesn't matter, from an exposure point of view, if he plays or not, our sponsorship will always appear in the programme. (tu)

And we can always get him walking up and down the touchline with a sandwich board on :pipe:

I was at the game on Saturday and couldnt have told you he was on the bench, I really should pay more attention :lol:

An RM sandwich board advert would be a good idea actually ;)