The Official ***RangersMedia Sponsors' HALL OF FAME ***

govanblue

Rangers Hospitality are confident that we will be okay for inclusion in the next programme (v Annan).

They will send us out a contract and a welcome pack next week.

The meeting with the player, and collection of the signed shirt is at the end of the season, at Auchenhowie. (That gives us time to badger them into letting more than 2 people attend :thumbup: )

We should all turn up show the boy our support as well as an RM meet up and afew jars afterwards :lol:

ooooh!

It's sitting nearby - haven't started reading it yet. I'm still only at number 34 of the 140 Greatest moments in the Stirling programme.

Just had a quick scan. Nice one. (tu)

It was arranged very late before we went to print, so the banner will be better the next time that it is needed.

Excellent GB and you should definitely be one of the two who goes to meet Darren!

Perhaps a random draw from all those who contributed could determine the second lucky individual?

Think everyone would be in agreement that govanblue is one of the people to go to this as it was his idea (tu)

F.A.O. those of you who are coloured red:

Some of you are non PayPal/debit card users, and some of you are paying by Friday/Monday or thereabouts.

Unfortunately I'm not 100% sure which are which - inadequate record-keeping on my part :thumbup:

So my plan is to wait till late Friday, by which time several red names will become blue, then I will PM the rest of you with all the payment options I can think of, and we can find an individual solution for each of you.