Naismith and Co are not Greedy

Again Section Red........you would give your right arm to play for Rangers, I'd give both knackers to run out to Z Cars at Goodison........These guys are professionals and will play where the money is............Can you honestly say to me that if you were offered the same job you do now by another company at a minimum of double your wages , you wouldn't go?? If not, then i'm sorry, but which of us is the fool??? As for Jela..........no you can't have him back :-)

If Everton went into admin would you leave them in the lurch and say "Everton Football Club no longer exists in its original form."?

He is a traitor and only done it for the money. You are welcome to him.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Everton went into admin would you leave them in the lurch and say "Everton Football Club no longer exists in its original form."?

He is a traitor and only done it for the money. You are welcome to him.

Of course not and that's the exact point i was trying to make.....................We are supporters and will never be in the position to live out our dreams, They are professionals in their trade and will follow the money 99.99% of the time as would we in our own professions............

Again Section Red........you would give your right arm to play for Rangers, I'd give both knackers to run out to Z Cars at Goodison........These guys are professionals and will play where the money is............Can you honestly say to me that if you were offered the same job you do now by another company at a minimum of double your wages , you wouldn't go?? If not, then i'm sorry, but which of us is the fool??? As for Jela..........no you can't have him back :-)

I'd pay to play for Rangers mate.That's the difference.

And Rangers are not Everton,B&Q or City Plumbing.No disrespect to Everton,but if you think Everton are just another club,good luck for the future.Rangers are not just another club.

That might sound arrogant and obnoxious,if it does,no apologies.We nearly lost our club.And these slugs claimed to be one of us.We,the fans ,put our money where our mouths were.They took the money.

Now if you are just a professional footballer,and move on I understand.That is life.

If you are a Rangers fan,kissing the badge,declaring loyalty and love for the club.Taking the adulation in the good days,but when the shit hits the fan,you bale out with pathetic excuses and trying to lie to the guys who paid your wages when you were lying crocked for months at a time,the same guys who sent you good luck messages,cards presents even love and kisses from the ladies(an possibly a few boys) and tried to treat us like fools.........that shows your character.

If any of these guys actually came out and said,"look guys,got a chance to really feather my nest,see ye later"

Cunt,but at least an honest cunt.

Loves of my life......

My immediate family

Rangers

My country.

Shite on any of of them,then you shite on me.

Nope

http://pro-legalsportsmanagement.co.uk/

They are part of Bridge Litigation.

All nice and cosy, eh? Look down the intro and see who they have helped in their recent transfers moves. They are the SPFA's partner.

One of them was involved in the Jeff Winter's case and another worked closely with CFC .Believe they helped settle the Alan Thomson compensation case and it was kept out the mhedia ( no dirty washing aired inpublic etc...)

Heard a rumour one of the lawyers went to school with the Donegal Depressant! Again well probably a rumour.

They just seem to keep coming.Well over 100 years of indoctrination seems now to be bearing fruit .It's like the war of the worlds,the signal has been sent out and they are all swinging into action.

I think most Scots are sleepwalking into Armageddon and are in denial.

This is a war.

For Big Al, Section Red and the rest, I know exactly what the point you're making is...............I am the same with Everton, I walked out of my own wedding reception when the dj played the red shite song (YNWA).............As for badge kissing then pissing off...I give you Mr Rooney (once a blue, always a blue.....my arse).......As for players leaving after being on the treatment table for months, I give you Mr Barmby (the ultimate scumbag)......As for last day moves and dropping my team in the shite...I give you Mr Lescott (pissed off for the Arab Oil money).........

I've been watching Everton since 1971, they've cost me a fortune in cash, numerous girlfriends and two wives, so don't presume to lecture me................Rant over :-) I only joined the site when i saw the topic header and popped in for a chat ....

Yes I agree that anyone would be daft not to take an offer of more money.

But they only recieved bigger wage packets because there was no substantial transfer money involved

For Big Al, Section Red and the rest, I know exactly what the point you're making is...............I am the same with Everton, I walked out of my own wedding reception when the dj played the red shite song (YNWA).............As for badge kissing then pissing off...I give you Mr Rooney (once a blue, always a blue.....my arse).......As for players leaving after being on the treatment table for months, I give you Mr Barmby (the ultimate scumbag)......As for last day moves and dropping my team in the shite...I give you Mr Lescott (pissed off for the Arab Oil money).........

I've been watching Everton since 1971, they've cost me a fortune in cash, numerous girlfriends and two wives, so don't presume to lecture me................Rant over :-) I only joined the site when i saw the topic header and popped in for a chat ....

Never meant to lecture an auld Evertonion about Supportting his club.

But you ain't walked in our shoes amigo.

Oh aye,welcome to the Bears Den.

Of course not and that's the exact point i was trying to make.....................We are supporters and will never be in the position to live out our dreams, They are professionals in their trade and will follow the money 99.99% of the time as would we in our own professions............

but he was (supposed to be ) a supporter as well... and then proceeded to put the boot in when he left. Your correct - he is a pro and can ply is trade wherever he feels like it for as much money as he can. But he turned his back on everything he ever stood for in order to engineer his move and sided with the enemy in doing so - who were trying to destroy Rangers.

Why do you think we wish Jelavic all the best and Naismith all the worst? they both went for money and to further their careers - like plenty of players will continue to do...but it was the manner, timing and excuses for the departure that made the difference.

Its an emotive subject, but just to echo sectionred - welcome and enjoy.

Nope

http://pro-legalspor...nagement.co.uk/

They are part of Bridge Litigation.

All nice and cosy, eh? Look down the intro and see who they have helped in their recent transfers moves. They are the SPFA's partner.

One of them was involved in the Jeff Winter's case and another worked closely with CFC .Believe they helped settle the Alan Thomson compensation case and it was kept out the mhedia ( no dirty washing aired inpublic etc...)

Heard a rumour one of the lawyers went to school with the Donegal Depressant! Again well probably a rumour.

I should be disgusted but I'm not surprised.

Does anyone know if these money grabbing bastards have the same agent?

Royal Blue Mersey,

Your club bought Jelavic, one of the best players in Scotland at the time for a song. In premiership terms, if you valued him at the moment then I wonder what the price tag would be?

But hey, that's football EH?

As for naimoneysoon, he was tapped up by the typical unscrupulous agents that operate in the football business, and sold his loyalty to the devil for a quick buck, while turning his back on the people who supported him most.

During his terrible injuries, Rangers supporters, staff and management gave him the backing he needed without question.

To wish those terrible injuries on him again would be vindictive of me, but hey, he's as much of a traitor as I am vindictive....

So fuck him.

just seen that we creep naismith on sky sports news wat a horrible we prick he is

(tu) Me too. I fucking ranted at him for a good 5 minutes after it was on!! :lol:

I just can't believe the shite he's now coming out with!! "If we'd been kept up to speed this might never have happened, none of us wanted to leave. We might still be there now"!!!! Fucking RAT. This from the same guy who sat at a press conference with Whitaker & said that they no longer believed that the club existed any more!

Every man and his fucking dog knew what was going to happen with us at the time they left. We were headed for Div 3 at best. All they had to do was sit tight, transfer over and we would have agreed to whatever transfer came our way. Even if it had been a couple of hundred grand, we would NOT have played hard ball. They would still have got their dream move, and picked up massive wages. These cunts obviously didn't seem to have the intelligence to sit down & work it out for themselves....instead, listening to their agents & jumping ship before anyone had the chance to type Div3 on their Wiki pages!!

Fuck him and the rest of the "Supported them as a boy" brigade. We saw more class, dignity & loyalty from a bunch of foreigners then we did from these arse holes!!!

Not at all Peter, Can only get online for short periods of time (bloody bosses just don't understand)..........The point i was trying to make was that Naismith cannot in all truthfullness be expected to keep up to an international standard while week in week out facing (no disrespect to these teams) the likes of Montrose, Stirling and Elgin........As for my opinion of him, he's a good yard or two of pace and won't get in our first eleven...............Jela, on the other hand, absolute quality finisher and now starting to put the graft in as well...

I will ask you again, when did Rangers deny him the chance to play elsewhere?

Jelavic is a top notch player and you will probably lose him over the next two transfer windows and I hope we have a sell on fee although it will probably go to the creditors which is fair enough.

(tu) Me too. I fucking ranted at him for a good 5 minutes after it was on!! :lol:

I just can't believe the shite he's now coming out with!! "If we'd been kept up to speed this might never have happened, none of us wanted to leave. We might still be there now"!!!! Fucking RAT. This from the same guy who sat at a press conference with Whitaker & said that they no longer believed that the club existed any more!

Every man and his fucking dog knew what was going to happen with us at the time they left. We were headed for Div 3 at best. All they had to do was sit tight, transfer over and we would have agreed to whatever transfer came our way. Even if it had been a couple of hundred grand, we would NOT have played hard ball. They would still have got their dream move, and picked up massive wages. These cunts obviously didn't seem to have the intelligence to sit down & work it out for themselves....instead, listening to their agents & jumping ship before anyone had the chance to type Div3 on their Wiki pages!!

Fuck him and the rest of the "Supported them as a boy" brigade. We saw more class, dignity & loyalty from a bunch of foreigners then we did from these arse holes!!!

Made my flesh crawl listening and seeing his stupid looking face.

For anyone who has either not followed this story and was not aware of the players intentions at the time, or who has perhaps let time partially heal the wound....just watch/read this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18560798

Naismith: "The first bit of contact I had was by email (Hello Steven, he's trying to save an institution here). Errrrrrr and then my representatives met him on Friday".

Erm, where were you Steven?? The club you supported as a boy were facing the wall here. Where exactly were you?? At home on the PS3? Golf Course? Nando's? He goes on...:"To be honest, part of the reason I can't transfer over to a new company that I've never met" Well get off your arse and act for yourself, and don't let your fucking agents meet the people you want to get to know!!!