Naismith and Co are not Greedy

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a first time poster, i'll get my tin hat ready :-)

Naismith came down to Goodison to ensure he would still be playing football at a high level, the guy is an international player and, regardless of anything which happened previously, there's not one person on here who could deny him that...........If he's going for constructive dismissal he'll get the result as it's the equivalent of a department head being shunted to the post room and told nothing's changed........

Even if they lost their case they cannot be forced to TUPE over so I'm sorry but this is shite.

In UK case law, the longest someone has waited to successfully object to a TUPE is 2 days. These guys waited 2 weeks.

TUPE rules state that an objections hould be made PRIOR to transfer not after. The only cases when they have been allowed to object after is when they did not know the identity of the new company.

The blame lies with the agents and the unions IMO

I wouldn't accept that as an excuse from adult making their own decisions in life. No player has to take the advice of their agents or their union.

They choose what they want.

Some of the players who are claiming to know nothing of this action are also free to state they want no part of it going forward. As Super Lee has.

Let's see what the others do as this plays out.

Naismith came down to Goodison to ensure he would still be playing football at a high level, the guy is an international player and, regardless of anything which happened previously, there's not one person on here who could deny him that...........If he's going for constructive dismissal he'll get the result as it's the equivalent of a department head being shunted to the post room and told nothing's changed........

when was he denied this?

Then there where 67. Looks like it is dropping by the minute as this 'tactical ' scheme backfires in the week of the IPO . Coincidence the number 67 and the law team involved with the PFA? Strange how none of the players seem to know a thing about it. I wonder if it was just magic that these came up these last few days. Mmmmmm

Who is the law team behind it?

I dont agree with this.

You say that changing league is the equivalent of a demotion from a department head to a lower position.

This would then mean that any player who signs for a club who are then relegated could claim for constructive dismissal. As long as they hold the same role within the club, and earn the same money, then I cant see them win.

I think you mis-understand our issue with these players. None of us expected them to play in the 3rd division. However they were offered exactly the same wage and same terms, which we most probably could not afford. However for years we lapped up the "I've supported Rangers all my life comments". Which we had no reason to disbelieve, until recently.

Let me ask you this, obviously you are an Everton fan and I think Naismith will be a success there because he is a fantastic player, however if something similar had happened to your team and you had the choice to jump ship just when they needed you most or TUPE over and agree a release clause of say 500k, if you weren't sold by the last day of the window then the contract could have been torn up to release the player from his deal and the club from the wage liability, which would you choose?

One way you are a traitor the other way you can leave with your head held high, your reputation with the fans intact.

As a Rangers fan the choice is simple.

And the reason they didn't..... greed.

Naismith moved to Goodison because Everton offered him the most amount of money.

Naismith was a money grabbing prick.

He tried to play the boyhood fan pish on Twitter ect but when push came to shove you couldn't see him for dust.

This club stuck by him through 2 horrible knee injuries, yet he showed us all a severe lack of respect and loyalty. I have nothing but hate for him and pray he never sterps foot in Ibrox again as he does not deserve to do so.

Dear first time poster.

You're welcome to the little bastard. He'll spend more time on the treatment table at Goodison than he will on the pitch, then, one day when you're least expecting it, he'll grab a move (money will be at the heart of it) that will leave a sour taste in the Toffee fans mouths.

He's a little back-stabbing-bastard-cunt-fuck-pig-traitorous-dog-scum-bag-shite-faced-devious-money-grabbing-toss-pot!!

Dear first time poster.

You're welcome to the little bastard. He'll spend more time on the treatment table at Goodison than he will on the pitch, then, one day when you're least expecting it, he'll grab a move (money will be at the heart of it) that will leave a sour taste in the Toffee fans mouths.

He's a little back-stabbing-bastard-cunt-fuck-pig-traitorous-dog-scum-bag-shite-faced-devious-money-grabbing-toss-pot!!

:matron:

Tell us how you really feel!

I don't know if the first time poster is playing 'chap the door run away'.

Not at all Peter, Can only get online for short periods of time (bloody bosses just don't understand)..........The point i was trying to make was that Naismith cannot in all truthfullness be expected to keep up to an international standard while week in week out facing (no disrespect to these teams) the likes of Montrose, Stirling and Elgin........As for my opinion of him, he's a good yard or two of pace and won't get in our first eleven...............Jela, on the other hand, absolute quality finisher and now starting to put the graft in as well...

Not at all Peter, Can only get online for short periods of time (bloody bosses just don't understand)..........The point i was trying to make was that Naismith cannot in all truthfullness be expected to keep up to an international standard while week in week out facing (no disrespect to these teams) the likes of Montrose, Stirling and Elgin........As for my opinion of him, he's a good yard or two of pace and won't get in our first eleven...............Jela, on the other hand, absolute quality finisher and now starting to put the graft in as well...

Don't think you get it at all.

There are ways to leave a club with your head held high and reputation in tact,while maintaining your international status.All these cunts had to do was transfer to the newco.They may have got less money in any deal because the club would need to receive money.They were advised to get more money,don't transfer.

If you believe these lying greedy cunts,you are a fool.Remember most of these slugs earned in week what most ordinary folk could only dream of in a year.How much money do you actually need?

Agree about Jela,he's welcome back anytime.

Don't think you get it at all.

There are ways to leave a club with your head held high and reputation in tact,while maintaining your international status.All these cunts had to do was transfer to the newco.They may have got less money in any deal because the club would need to receive money.They were advised to get more money,don't transfer.

If you believe these lying greedy cunts,you are a fool.Remember most of these slugs earned in week what most ordinary folk could only dream of in a year.How much money do you actually need?

Agree about Jela,he's welcome back anytime.

Again Section Red........you would give your right arm to play for Rangers, I'd give both knackers to run out to Z Cars at Goodison........These guys are professionals and will play where the money is............Can you honestly say to me that if you were offered the same job you do now by another company at a minimum of double your wages , you wouldn't go?? If not, then i'm sorry, but which of us is the fool??? As for Jela..........no you can't have him back :-)

I think you mis-understand our issue with these players. None of us expected them to play in the 3rd division. However they were offered exactly the same wage and same terms, which we most probably could not afford. However for years we lapped up the "I've supported Rangers all my life comments". Which we had no reason to disbelieve, until recently.

Let me ask you this, obviously you are an Everton fan and I think Naismith will be a success there because he is a fantastic player, however if something similar had happened to your team and you had the choice to jump ship just when they needed you most or TUPE over and agree a release clause of say 500k, if you weren't sold by the last day of the window then the contract could have been torn up to release the player from his deal and the club from the wage liability, which would you choose?

One way you are a traitor the other way you can leave with your head held high, your reputation with the fans intact.

As a Rangers fan the choice is simple.

And the reason they didn't..... greed.

Bump

I'm taking a guess at Harper McLeod?

Nope

http://pro-legalsportsmanagement.co.uk/

They are part of Bridge Litigation.

All nice and cosy, eh? Look down the intro and see who they have helped in their recent transfers moves. They are the SPFA's partner.

One of them was involved in the Jeff Winter's case and another worked closely with CFC .Believe they helped settle the Alan Thomson compensation case and it was kept out the mhedia ( no dirty washing aired inpublic etc...)

Heard a rumour one of the lawyers went to school with the Donegal Depressant! Again well probably a rumour.