Naismith and Co are not Greedy

I'll be honest - I cannot think of many players who has peronnely been taken through the courts. Webster 'perhaps' ala Wigan / Us, but I cannot see Green taking half a dozen players personnely to court. As you said, if FIFA gave clearance then we need to go back to FIFA and challenge their rules on this, and there for chase any potential fee's from the new employers.

And if FIFA gave clearance, then does that not negate any potential "breach of contract" as if they allowed clearance, then they must have then accepted that there was no any valid contract with Rangers at the time.

It's a messy, messy situation, but present day I think just fuck it. They have made their beds, and I doubt many players will succeed (which is normally the case when you leave Rangers) and just thank god that we have players like Jig, Wallace, McKay, McLeod etc over turncoats like Naismith, Lafferty, and Ness. (tu)

Chelsea done Mutu for breach of contract and he was ordered to pay them £14m.

Not many players feck over their team like our old ones did.

Fifa only gave temp clearance, the SFA are setting up a arbitration panel (scheduled for jan 2013) to deal with the matter fully.

Fifa cannot override the UK court on employment rights. Fifa cant just say, 'yes they were out of contract', our legal system trumps FIFA on this matter.

I think Green should do them for damages and invest the money back in our club.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mutu got done for cocaine use!!

Unless we can prove a number of players were on the white, we might struggle to get millions...

If, as you say, the SFA are setting up a panel to look into it, then fair enough. Although, going by recent dealings with the SFA I will not hold my breath - Do you think they will do us a favour and supply us with millions owed to us???

Mutu got done for cocaine use!!

Unless we can prove a number of players were on the white, we might struggle to get millions...

If, as you say, the SFA are setting up a panel to look into it, then fair enough. Although, going by recent dealings with the SFA I will not hold my breath - Do you think they will do us a favour and supply us with millions owed to us???

He was done for breach of contract. The reason for the breach is actually unimportant, the important factor is the loss in value to the innocent party, this being the club.

If the players have broken their contract, say worth £5m, then moved to another club, withholding that value from Rangers, then they can be held liable for that value.

As for the SFA panel, we get to choose the members, so I have a bit more faith this time.

He got done for taking coke, and therefor suspended, and Chelsea sued him for loss of transfer fee. That is in no way close to our situation.

The players that have left have been allowed, by either the FA or FIFA, to play elsewhere. To challenge, we woul need to go the the very top.

In my opinion, and I'd hope in Charles Green's, it's time to let it rest if ay chasing of money will result in months and month of "trials or lawyers"

I'll be honest, I have heard nothing of this SFA panel which is being set up to fight on Rangers behalf for compensation on players who left us in the summer.

=========================================

I dont think they will win, well not without ripping apart the football world.

The technicality they will use is that there would be a 'significant effect' to their working conditions. as their location and wages were secure, the only change would be their division.

If they win this, it would open up every relegated player to sue their club and get a free transfer.

When I said; "They will in all probability win their case on a "technicality"" I was being facetious, because unless you forget, this is the season of kicking Rangers,no matter if we are legally correct, morally correct,or just plain correct.

These cunts should hang their heads in fucking shame at the stunt they pulled,especially the ones who proclaimed themselves as "Lifelong Rangers supporters"

When the full story comes out it may be that it's all a load of bullshit instigated by the PFA and that the players know fuck all about this,but one thing will NEVER change, the ones that walked away with no thought of the Club, the manager and staff, and especially THE FANS will forever be tainted by their infamous deeds.

I will be delighted if we get money from Naismith. Doesn't look like constructive dismissal from the outside so unless they have hard evidence of people at Rangers deliberately making their lives hell to get them out the door they won't win. As they were all on their holidays during the close season break you can see why many of them were not kept up to speed but this also makes it much harder for them to claim they were being pushed out as they didn't see much of the club.

=========================================

I dont think they will win, well not without ripping apart the football world.

The technicality they will use is that there would be a 'significant effect' to their working conditions. as their location and wages were secure, the only change would be their division.

If they win this, it would open up every relegated player to sue their club and get a free transfer.

Eh?

Actually, I do see what you are saying, imagine if players who had been bad enough to get relegated tried to pull that one off.

"Your Honour, we may have been shit and got relegated, but its no ma fault. A big boy did it and ran away........"

The more I see in this world of ours the less hope I have for humanity.

Naismith, Aluko, McGregor, Lafferty and Whittiker are not greedy.

They are worried.

The reason for their claim of Constructive Dismissal is not to get money from Rangers, it is to legally have their contracts declared void.

If they successfully claim constructive dismissal, then in essence, it will count as us firing them and that they were free to talk to other clubs.

If they lose the case, they would be considered to be under contract, and to have left and joined other clubs, breaching their contract.

They would personally be liable for damages to the value of these contracts, which will be in the £m's.

Not greedy?? Yes they fucking are.

A shower of selfish bastards, several of whom CLAIM to be lifelong Rangers supporters.

Fuck them - they deserve all the verbal abuse coming their way. :wanker:

Naismith, Aluko, McGregor, Lafferty and Whittiker are not greedy.

They are worried.

The reason for their claim of Constructive Dismissal is not to get money from Rangers, it is to legally have their contracts declared void.

If they successfully claim constructive dismissal, then in essence, it will count as us firing them and that they were free to talk to other clubs.

If they lose the case, they would be considered to be under contract, and to have left and joined other clubs, breaching their contract.

They would personally be liable for damages to the value of these contracts, which will be in the £m's.

G

He got done for taking coke, and therefor suspended, and Chelsea sued him for loss of transfer fee. That is in no way close to our situation.

The players that have left have been allowed, by either the FA or FIFA, to play elsewhere. To challenge, we woul need to go the the very top.

In my opinion, and I'd hope in Charles Green's, it's time to let it rest if ay chasing of money will result in months and month of "trials or lawyers"

I'll be honest, I have heard nothing of this SFA panel which is being set up to fight on Rangers behalf for compensation on players who left us in the summer.

They sued him for loss of earnings for breach of contract. The reason for the breach was not important. It could have been drugs, assault, getting sent to jail, or any other offence which would stop him playing for them.

The value of £14m was based on the 'predicted loss of earnings' i.e. his market value at the time.

This would be the same with the Rangers players.

Fifa saying they had permission to go play somewhere else in no way overrules Charles Green saying that they could not as they were under contract.

Contracts of Employment and disputes of this type belong in a court of law, not something that FIFA have the power to intervene in.

I'm not sure if they were 'greedy' per se... But certainly stupid and misinformed. The whole 'no allegiance to the new company' BS etc.

I hope we can claim millions off of them.... Or at the least, stop them from playing until this is resolved. They very well might still be our players.

I hold no grudge against Aluko though. Wee man paid out of his own pocket to join us.

Strange situation...

Constructive dismissal is usually about the employee feeling he has no choice but to quit the company ie. being bullied in some way, sexism, racism etc

In this case, it seems the union are saying the club/old co/new co did not give the players enough information around the time of the assets being purchased for them to make a reasonable decision over whether they should tupe over to the new co, and they felt they had to leave because of this

They may well have a case.

That all said, those that did not tupe over and let us get a transfer fee should realise they are no longer welcome at the club. Look at guys like Amo, Mols, etc all turning up at the weekend for the celebrations and being given a warm welcome for their service.

Difference here is that we settled the debt with Southampton. We got money in return and dont need to take davis through the courts. It probably wasnt what he was worth, but it was something.

Its no coincidence that Davis is not one of the names on the above list. He does not need to claim constructive dismissal as he is not at risk.

Look at it in another way. Folk downloading pirated movies. 10 folk download a movie and get caught. They are offered the chance to settle for £50 a pop and have the charges dropped. Otherwise they can take their chances in court and face a £1000k fine.

No real difference. Davis/Southampton paid the fine, the others are going to court.

If this is true, why are the SFA withholding the Davis money from us?.

Excuse me for being rude, but fuck off. They are greedy, they had the chance, especially in the case of naismith and lafferty, at what every young Rangers fan dreams about all their life, and they didnt just give it up for some extra money... they threw it right back in our face when we needed the money most. So yes, they are greedy.

Fuck them!

they are traitors and scum!

I'm not sure if they were 'greedy' per se... But certainly stupid and misinformed. The whole 'no allegiance to the new company' BS etc.

I hope we can claim millions off of them.... Or at the least, stop them from playing until this is resolved. They very well might still be our players.

I hold no grudge against Aluko though. Wee man paid out of his own pocket to join us.

Strange situation...

You have no grudge against a man who's suing us?

Constructive dismissal is usually about the employee feeling he has no choice but to quit the company ie. being bullied in some way, sexism, racism etc

In this case, it seems the union are saying the club/old co/new co did not give the players enough information around the time of the assets being purchased for them to make a reasonable decision over whether they should tupe over to the new co, and they felt they had to leave because of this

They may well have a case.

That all said, those that did not tupe over and let us get a transfer fee should realise they are no longer welcome at the club. Look at guys like Amo, Mols, etc all turning up at the weekend for the celebrations and being given a warm welcome for their service.

TUPE constructive dismissal is slightly different from your standard type.

Its not about being made to feel unwelcome or any of the touchy feely stuff. Its not even about the failure to consult, thats a different issue altogether.

Constructive Dismissal through TUPE is things like being told that after you TUPE, you will have to go to a new location to work, 20 miles further away. OR getting told that you have to work nightshift instead of day shift.

The angle the players are going at is that they are dropping to the 3rd division and that this is cause for constructive dismissal.They have little to no chance of winning.