BEARGER

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He just retweeted this

Jonny Graham@jonny2107

@LordTrevelyan @thegersuk @bmcrangersrants @agent_868 must be some kind of recording of people discussing the situation at rangers

I'm calling shenanigans on this one.

Heard about a million stories like this over the past year or so, and i always get up in the morning feeling mildly excited about what might be revealed.

Every single one has failed to materialise. Why wouldn't you just post the story instead of the dangling carrot of "wait til tomorrow".

Lets just dream and imagine there was a recording of 3/4 individuals out there that proved our club was fucked over.

For one thing there are just too many rodents out there in the media that would quash any impact that would benefit our club and cause.

Its really that serious in this Country now .

Even if it was something like bang to rights or caught red handed Im sure it would be diluted into something insignificant .Thats what really does gut you the most about this Corrupt wee Country we live in

The story so far:

........(ticker tape sounds in the background)............ Breaking News.......Breaking News........ (more ticker tape sounds)........

The CEO of ****** Football Club, Mr **** *******, was spotted in a transgender bar with three men of Vietnamese origin (he likes slit-eyed men, apprently, given that he's one himself) and fairly soon he and one of the trio disappeared into the gents/ladies/whatever toilet.

Purely for reporting accuracy, our reporter followed them and happened onto ******* and the man shoving ****** and bits of large ****** up each others **** in one of the toilet cubicles.

Moments later ***** ******* of ****** Football Club screamed out "I'd love to do this to Rangers!"

Our reporter made his excuses and left the building.

If any of this is true it sounds like there may have been a sound recording.

It could be a recording of the SFA/SPL in talks with the "top" clubs and the conspricy to kick us out.................hopefully

Probably not plural - only one club involved.

It makes the buying of newspapers all the more exciting, don't you think.

Monday is the only day I buy a paper, so we'll see then. In the meantime, I don't think there's any NEW in the fact that Scottish football is corrupt and will surprise no one.

Certainly no one at Ibrox.

um

Seriouslyy,,, why would anyone buy a paper whether its a monday or not!