Just received a few texts of a mate re a possible story breaking over night. Sun have the story, but certain spl chairmen trying to block it. Story will allegedly still break online!

I know it's from the bastion of credible journalism (Twitter,) so I'm taking it all with half a pinch of salt. Just sharing what I've heard! (tu)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just received a few texts of a mate re a possible story breaking over night. Sun have the story, but certain spl chairmen trying to block it. Story will allegedly still break online!

I know it's from the bastion of credible journalism (Twitter,) so I'm taking it all with half a pinch of salt. Just sharing what I've heard! (tu)

You obviously work shifts or have been out all day - this is old news. Several threads have covered this one.

In other BREAKING NEWS.....apparently Martians have been spotted in George Square as the world awaits the 21st December and the fruition of that Mayan prediction.

We're all doomed.

Yes, and i have also heard about certain SPL chairmans talking about how they can "bury" Rangers. Their are supposed to be recordings of this & we're just waiting for the right moment to make them public.

You obviously work shifts or have been out all day - this is old news. Several threads have covered this one.

In other BREAKING NEWS.....apparently Martians have been spotted in George Square as the world awaits the 21st December and the fruition of that Mayan prediction.

We're all doomed.

:lol: I'm gonna punch fuck outa my mate. he made out it was just breaking now!! :lol: Stupid cunt obviously doesn't come on here then!! :lol: Aye, have been out all day mate.

Can you delete this thread then mate?? :D Cheers!

there was a thread earlier about this, that has been kinda dismissed as BS.

Happy to wait till tomorrow to see though.

(tu) Me too mate...will be interesting if true!

We're all doomed.

They're all doomed....we're indestructible

I'm pretty sure that if some big, ground breaking story was going to break in tomorrow's press there would already be word on what it was.

All the things that this "agent" guy says is going to be out tomorrow, i heard in the summer. ie Rangers have recordings of top men at the top of the SPL trying to bury us.

And lets no forget here that, Thomson from dundee United has resigned from the SPL board and Ralph topping who was the SPL chairmen resigned in November aswell.

So their could be something in it. Rangers just sitting back and waiting on the shit hitting the fan.

Just wait & see. We have known for a while how dodgy the cunts are. the sooner it's made public the better.

All the things that this "agent" guy says is going to be out tomorrow, i heard in the summer. ie Rangers have recordings of top men at the top of the SPL trying to bury us.

And lets no forget here that, Thomson from dundee United has resigned from the SPL board and Ralph topping who was the SPL chairmen resigned in November aswell.

So their could be something in it. Rangers just sitting back and waiting on the shit hitting the fan.

Just wait & see. We have known for a while how dodgy the cunts are. the sooner it's made public the better.

If we've had this evidence since the summer, why wait til now to break the news?

Early Christmas present or maximum impact with the share issue perhaps?

Wouldnt surprise me if this was true, but can we really believe anything we read in a paper after all the shite we have been through. After all the lies and spinning stories to play the puppets in the west of scotland against each other and make money. The level of tabloid journalism here, especially surrounding football, is a total disgrace and manifested stories are pumped out daily to sell papers to the baying mob.

We're all doomed.

In fairness, some of us sometimes drag ourselves away from the forum to do other things.